Spunk HATES the New Regime!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
spunk said:
Why are you messing with my account?

If I reported you to the owner's or whoever, You will lose your Admin power, because your abusing them, I'm not threating you, You know, But If i was uptight asshole, Instead of being able to take a joke, It could happen.

Clearly, spunk isn't a fan of the Age of BA52...

Resident-Evil-4-1.jpg

BA52, what are your views on foreigners coming onto the forums, taking our mod spots and our identity? Surely something must be done; we can't have harder working people directly competing with us. It's just not fair!

BA52, what are your views on foreigners coming onto the forums, taking our mod spots and our identity? Surely something must be done; we can't have harder working people directly competing with us. It's just not fair!

It's a bunch of crap, it is! If everybody slacks, nobody notices!

Big Wes for perma ban!

Sam for admin!

Spunk REALLY hates the New Regime.

Are you acutally, Going down that road?

Just put my account back to how it was, You can call me til your blue in the face, I dont give a shit.

but using your admin powers to change stuff on my account because you dont like me means your abusing your mod powers and harassing me.

Please BA dont be a douce, If it's something I've said challenge me via the pm system, If its just something in general ignore me.

madmain.jpg

ANGRY FACE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back