*Spoilers* How RAW stars are being used

ghoat

Dark Match Winner
We're starting to see some new programs emerge in the aftermath of The Bash and the Trump Trade. Here's what the active feuds look like now:

Randy Orton (C) vs. Triple H vs. John Cena
Kofi Kingston (C) vs. Big Show vs. Evan Bourne
MVP vs. Jack Swagger
Carlito vs. Primo
Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs. Edge and Chris Jericho (C)
Maryse (C) vs. Mickie James

Here are the RAW superstars with no storylines, along with where I think they are (or should be) headed:

Mark Henry: Face turn puts him in position to feud with The Miz or get into one of the title pictures.
The Miz: He has been beaten twice by Cena; time to find a new angle.
Santino Marella: Beats Chavo on Superstars, but I'm not sure if any story is developed; could give both of them something to do and re-legitimize each as a competent competitor.
Chavo Guerrero: With Eddie and Vickie gone, I think Chavo will be shown the door very soon; a Santino program might be his only option.
Festus: Doesn't fit in now that Goldust is gone and Santino might be less of a comedy act.
The Brian Kendrick: I'm disappointed TBK's tag team search angle has disappeared.
Jamie Noble: Jobber, unless he hooks up with TBK in the tag scene.
Divas (Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes): Just waiting their turn for a shot at the Divas' Championship; give them some promo time and maybe some stories could be developed.

Are the feuds that are set up any good? Where do you think the rest are headed?

Why would they break up Primo and Carlito? Neither of them can get over without the other. This is another prime example of them ruining their tag teams, but feuding them together. Sure a high flying high energy match between the two would be great, but I dont think Primo vs Carlito will ever be as good as Eddie vs Chavo. Which Ill bet money the WWE is trying to recapture. Carlito just doesnt have that star power or energy that Eddie had, and Primo is still to green. Eddie vs Chavo also worked extremely well in the WCW, and the Second time around in the WWE it was even better.

I will always remember Chavo having to wear the shirt "Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler cheat to win"

As far as the rest, Raw is seriously getting worse every week. I'm sick of Triple H vs Orton, and its due mainly to Triple H. That feud needs to die. They also could of had something special with the Miz vs Cena feud they started, but it looks like thats over. Why is Big Show going for the US title, when he should be right up there with Cena and Triple H going to the WWE Title? Dont tell me its because he lost to Cena on Raw a few weeks ago, because Triple H has lost to Orton the last 3 times they've faught for the title, and hes still right there in the mix.

Guess Ill have to start watching Smackdown if I want entertainment.

I extreamly hope they have Cena beat Triple H next week, To end the feud once and for all. Or at least take the title out of the picture to have some fresh talent to get a share of it.

But I think the only thing that will be strong enough to end the Triple H vs. Orton feud is a brand seperation.

I hate to say it, but you may be right with Chavo, if you read the SUPERSTARS spoilers, he got beat by hornswoggle with the tadpole splash =/ .....I hate it for Chavo, I hate that he can't even come close to the effect that Eddie had, there will never be another Eddie Guerrero >.< but yes, Chavo will most likely be let go pretty soon. uhg

Out of all the feuds which have been set up, the one I'm most glad to see is Rhodes and Dibiase v Edge and Jericho. This is exactly the sort of program I've been saying these two need in order to separate themselves from the status of Orton's lackys. Now they have a chance to work with two mega stars of the WWE and hopefully this will help Rhodes and Dibiase get well over in the process. I think it will do Legacy the world of good facing two legitimate stars at a PPV and if Rhodes and Dibiase were to defeat Edge and Jericho for the titles, I believe they would make a huge statment that they have arrived...Rhodes and Dibiase need those belts more than the current holders imo. All in all, I'm glad to see this.

Mark Henry: Face turn puts him in position to feud with The Miz or get into one of the title pictures.

Mark Henry as face just doesn't feel right to me. I really don't see him as ME material...maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Right now, the Miz can be placed in the US title hunt. Could work, seeing as he's gotten better as time is passing on.

Santino Marella: Beats Chavo on Superstars, but I'm not sure if any story is developed; could give both of them something to do and re-legitimize each as a competent competitor.

Santino needs a repackaging, IMO.

Chavo Guerrero: With Eddie and Vickie gone, I think Chavo will be shown the door very soon; a Santino program might be his only option.

I agree with you. He might be heading down the path of Bam Neely.

Festus: Doesn't fit in now that Goldust is gone and Santino might be less of a comedy act.

Festus might get the boot, or gets the "go to developmental" card and gets future-endeavored there.

The Brian Kendrick: I'm disappointed TBK's tag team search angle has disappeared.

Me too, man. Me too.

I can't see Jamie Noble with TBK.

Divas (Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes): Just waiting their turn for a shot at the Divas' Championship; give them some promo time and maybe some stories could be developed.

I got a question I've been curious about: Where did Kelly Kelly's push went? I mean, it was like a "blink and you missed it" moment to me.

Man I'm just looking forward to Swagger on RAW. To be honest, I couldn't see it last night, yet...this shocked me into next week. It's gonna be interesting to see if Swagger can keep up. The guy's a little green at the moment if you ask me.

Good thread, by the way.

this has set up a lot of good feuds for Raw and some of those that i think or am not so sure about at this time. first let em say the main event scene is awful that dam HHH and Cena are hogging the light and Vince needs to get this head out his ass and realize this. Cena is not all bad as it has been a while since he had a shot. HHH needs to just stop and think about how he is holding all the new talent back to just feed his huge ego. we know he is the top guy he does not have to keep craming it down are throats we know already. i think the Cena and Miz thing could have gone way further then it did. maybe Miz will screw Cena at Tittle shot. the U.S. tittle scene excites me the most. Swagger and Bourne that alone is sweet. Swagger will more then likly join Legacy after what i saw on Raw. Bourne and Kingston that will be sweet ring time for these two to shine on the A show. throw in Show and he makes them look legite. the tag tittles are to put Legacy over. we all know that is why Edge and Y2J have the belts is to put Legacy over. first two heels teams sucks. why did they not have Edge stay face and bring in Christan. Y2J makes no since here as he is way above this league. Edge is to but at least he and his brother could make Legacy look real threats. greastest tag team of 2000's against the new era sounds better. The womens tittle scene looks like Mickie will put over Maryse more as a heel. as Mickie is a fan favorite of all the divas. Gail Kim move is what i like as she will shine here with a feud with Maryse that feud will kick ass as both are great on mic and in ring. Gail just has to have the fans cheer her now. Maryse alone should help that cause. overall i like where RAw is going all but the Main event scene that is. Henry could be thrown in as something new and fresh. man did you here that crowd reaction he got after pummling Orton. could get him a tittle shot if Vince pays attention here.

Have Miz in the U.S title picture. Chavo, TBK, Festus, and Jamie Noble should of been shown the door years ago, along with all the divas you mentioned besides Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix.

Have Miz in the U.S title picture. Chavo, TBK, Festus, and Jamie Noble should of been shown the door years ago, along with all the divas you mentioned besides Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix.

Well, I'm willing to give A. Fox and Kelly Kelly a chance. :la:

Meh, this won't last because he won't be able to stay over. It was a nice surprise and something new, but MVP did the same thing 2 months ago and it went nowhere, and he's stuck getting Haas pops. Same will happen with Henry in all likelihood.

Back to the midcard, will eventually just become a jobber to the stars. There was absolutely no reason not to have him get a win over Cena via cheating. They had the opportunity to make him something there instead of waiting and putting it off. But nooo, back to the same old boring stale main event scene we go.

Garbage. Just a comedy act. Nothing noteworthy happens here.

Garbage. Will probably be released shortly.

Change his gimmick and he might go somewhere, don't and he'll be unemployment by next year.

He's got potential, but that's it at the moment. Creative and Vince don't seem to back him anymore after a long push and title shot, which means he's fucked.

Garbage. Stick to working backstage, Noble.

Nobody cares.

MVP/Swagger has ALOT of potential, and may finally get MVP over like he should be. But it should be for the United States title instead of the dull Bourne/Kofi/Big Shit feud we're about to get. Nice job rushing that one WWE.

Outside of that one, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back