Spoiler Regarding 2.21.11

Sting has been rumored to sign with the WWE so who knows maybe he and Taker will be returning on the same night. I guess Sting would be debuting not returning though.

Sting has been rumored to sign with the WWE so who knows maybe he and Taker will be returning on the same night. I guess Sting would be debuting not returning though.

It could still be Sting. He could attack the Undertaker setting up the match between The Undertaker vs Sting.

I'd call it as an Undertaker return that will be spoiled by a Sting interruption and challenge.

Yeah usually they'd just say "undertakers here" and why would he come back on raw?

Usually when the Undertaker returns, the WWE makes sure you know he's coming. I gotta believe that 2/21/11 promo is a separate person.

Caught a video. It would be really shitty on the WWE if they went about making this promo for 2/21/11, only to have a complete brainfart and openly advertise the Undertaker in Fresno.

Usually when the Undertaker returns, the WWE makes sure you know he's coming. I gotta believe that 2/21/11 promo is a separate person.

WWE's choosing to use a feather instead of a blunderbus imo. By not giving away that it's 'Taker they've got people talking, both online and in person about that promo. Kids at school will tell their frienda that sometihng BIG's going to happen on that episode of Raw, their parents/adult fans will tell people that they think STING might be appearing on that apisode of Raw to challenge the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. A returning 'Taker's a draw for sure, but the mystery of the 21/2/11 promo might be more of a draw.

Caught a video. It would be really shitty on the WWE if they went about making this promo for 2/21/11, only to have a complete brainfart and openly advertise the Undertaker in Fresno.

It was a local (on TV at least) advert, so it wasn't quite openly advertised. Using the blunderbus in this instance was justified because WWE want to get as many people as possible into that arena. They'll pop the same if they know 'Taker's going to be there or not and people are more likely to pay if they know they're garanteed 'Taker (and then there's going to be people in attendence who don't believe it's 'Taker too).

I'm not going to be surprised if it's the Undertaker. Someone on the WWE marketing team should lose their job for that Fresno commercial though.

I'm a fanboy for Sting vs. Taker as I genuinely feel that outside of Cena vs. Rock, we have no mega matches left. As long as Sting isn't signed with TNA, I'll have hope, even if it's improbable.

Oh and no chance in hell this is Tyler Black.

If it does turn out to be Sting I'd see it playing out in a sort of taker returns and everyone assumes it's him kindof way, then at the end of the show after taker has walked out sting reveals that 21 2 11 was in fact referring to him, sort of a TNA "I thought we were THEY" thing except better executed and making far far more sense.

I'm not going to be surprised if it's the Undertaker. Someone on the WWE marketing team should lose their job for that Fresno commercial though.

Were you suprised by Jericho being the answer to the Saveus_222? Same thing's happening here.

Oh and no chance in hell this is Tyler Black.

Absolutely.

The I'm not surprised line was more along the lines of, I'm expecting it to be Undertaker, not "I'm Shocked it's the Undertaker". I don't know if that made sense or not.

I guess to clarify, if you had a gun to my head and said, tell me who it is, I'm going Undertaker, even though I want it to be Sting.

And no, I wasn't surprised it was Jericho...it also didn't help that the WWE gave the damn thing away with the torch bearer.

I'm kind of on the fence with the prospect of this match; despite him being pretty damn old Undertaker can still put on a clinic when he wants to... see Undertaker vs Michaels last year. From what I remember seeing from Sting in TNA, can he even handle a 15+ minute match at this point in his life, and still have it live up to our standards?

To be fair, I think WWE can drag more out of most guys in one night than TNA can in five years.

But yes, Taker vs. Sting will probably be awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back