Spike's two biggest draws should do better booking.

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
First of all i don't really know where to put this so move it if needed.

So tonight is TNA Destination X as well as UFC Fight Night Vera vs Bones Jones. Now i as a huge fan of both am torn on which one to watch. Now i know that UFC isn't on Spike tonight but it is still the biggest draw to Spike next to TNA. So do you think that Spike should regulate in some sort of manner when the big events of their two biggest draws go live? Especially when they go head to head?

Destination X is on ppv...Spike TV is just a cable channel and NO cable channel has any say or control in ANYTHING that happens on PPV...its like saying the USA network or MyNetwork TV has "power" to regulate WWE PPVs. Its completely ridiculous!!!

I don't think Dana would let Spike tell him what fights to book. Why should Spike regulate a PPV or UFC Fight Night? Because some people can't make their minds up?

If you want to pay money, watch the PPV. If you don't, go watch UFC on Versus. Easy.

(Fight Night isn't a huge event. It's just like the Friday Night Fights that boxing has on ESPN. Same thing, though Dana tends to have bigger names.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back