Spawn's Interesting Fact of The Day 9-3-08

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
Seeing as how it's election time here in America and the RNC is going on just two hours away from where I live, here's one that will definitely make you wonder about the method behind my madness.

President George Bush is the most perfect, imperfect president that could have ever been elected. Fact.

The man was thrust into a difficult situation on 9/11. There was no precedent about how to act. While you may think he was a bit, ummm, overzealous in his response, you can't deny that he did what he thought was right and did not give into political pressure.

I can't imagine that Al Gore would have handled Sept. 12, 13, 14, and 15th better. Where your opinion goes from there probably varies quite a bit.

That's not WHY I said that. It has more to do with his political makeup. You see, George Bush was groomed to be a politician from birth. He was thrust into situations where he could gain items of credibility such as having been a part of the Texas Rangers and other endeavors of political positioning. But alas, he did not have the passion for the job and wanted to just be a "fun" type of guy as he bought into the Texas Rangers baseball team and was a Mark Cuban type of owner.

But the political forces that be told him that his family legacy was politics. So what did he do? He went back into politics for his family, to make his daddy proud, regardless of his own happiness. Essentially he was a politician who went into office for others needs rather than his own aspirations. And isn't that what we keep saying that is what we want in a politician? Someone who is more about the needs many than his own needs? The only glitch is that the many are not the majority of the United States. And that is where the imperfection lies. Because in the end, he's just a common man, working hard for the man. Not quite the American Dream, but the formula was there for him to be.

I don't see how you can say Bush is the "perfect" president. I just can't see it. Nor do I think Barrack will be a better president, or McCain. McCaine's not for the people, his VP choice is evidence enough of that. Barrack doesn't have the exposure to really be able to tell if he's for the people.

Look, my point is; no president will ever -really- be for the people, and at the same time they will be; why? Because the people are out for the people. If the people are for the people, and the President is supposed to emulate that, then he'd be out for himself. So Bush isn't for the people because the entire reason he's there now is so he can impress Daddy, and the fact he's making a decent amount ain't hurting either.

Actually, i stated that he was perfectly imperfect. He's perfect because he was made in the mold of what you actually want in a president, someone who is not for himself. He's imprefect in the people that he is for. He sacrificed his own happiness for what was needed of him. He was built from the ground up. But i very much agree that neither of the current candidates are moving in any way shape or form. They both say the same thing and say that the other is against it. For the first time in since I have been of voting age, I am considering not voting.

I've said it before. If I don't vote, it's not apathy, it's protest.

I see what you are saying about Bush. That is an incredible observation. I love the logic there. I also feel that he was the perfect President for the times. He honestly didn't care what the polls said, and continued doing what he thought was right, for our safety, our livelihood, no matter what any of us think of it.

I do however, like taking McCain's side in debates. I am very anti-Obama. He scares me. McCain isn't my type of Republican, buy by default, I guess, he is my guy.

I dont give a shit who wins. I dont like George Bush and Geoge Bush likes John Mcain so i dont like John Mcain either. I realy sont like Barrack Obama either but he says stuff that makes sense. But he wants people to pay 50% of all money made to the goverment. So he sucks ass too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back