Sparky's Sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
These where just knocked up in the last half hour.
HBK.jpg
Brocky.jpg

This one i made for Tim Tam.
TimTam.jpg
What does everybody think of them?

Nice.Have you just begun?If so man you'll go far in the sig biz.

Do you take requests?If so I'd like one for my book this-Revolution Pro Wrestling.Maybe with a picture of Brock Lesnar or Randy Orton or AJ Styles?

Yeah i been making them tonight out of boredom. if you really want a request find some pictures etc. and i will make you one. if you want to use one i have already made just give me credit.

aj%20styles.jpg

Just put this on a black background with RPW on it for the epic win(and possible rep!)

I tried do what you said above yesterday and it was pretty hard to do on GIMP, is photoshop better to use for cutting things out?

This what your after? bear in mind its 3 in the morning lol.
AJ.jpg
Just dont forget the credit ;)

Thank you good sir.Love the RPW Text.You shall be getting my backing everywhere and anywhere now.lol.

Sparky I would like a sig. IF you can do this for me I would love you forever

Background
100_dollar_bill.jpg

Main Pic
Moneyinc.jpg

OK what I would like you to do is take out Franklin's head and put Dibiase & IRS in his place. Then on both sides put Money INC.(with the INC below the word Money) Also make it smaller so I can use it

I have decided to back them in the Tag Tourney and this sig would kick ass.

Good one. =] 8/10. Which is good. I could make a 2/10 at best.
There were two things I disliked. I didn't like the background much at all, but not everyone is going to like every background. And, I think you could have stretched it out a bit more. <-- I'm OCD about that kind of stuff.

I love the sig you made me I really do but I was wondering if you could modify it for me.

Take out the yellow Money INC on each side and make it bigger.

Take your time I'm in no hurry.

I am loving your sigs sparky.

It's good that each one is rather unique but you can still tell they were made by the same person.

Great effort!

Honestly, the only one I like is the Morrison one. You should work more on making the pictures of the wrestlers not look cut up on the sides. Like, more smooth. Like my sig (that I made).

Reactions: Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back