• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

South park's episode this week...

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Apparently there's a preview clip on the American South Park Studios, the episode is entitled 201.

And what was episode 201 for southpark?

[YOUTUBE]Usyso4GG1P0[/YOUTUBE]

They paid tribute to everything great they've ever done in the 200th episode, apart from the single greatest thing they've ever done: The April fools Not Without My Anus episode. It was bound to happen.

We'll see. I've seen the preview pic of the episode:

1406_preview_485x170.jpg

I just wish they had the preview on the UK site :/

I was talking about this with a friend of mine earlier. The only other big storyline thing they didn't mention was Chef. I suppose they might not mention him out of respect but when did South Park ever had any respect :D

As much fun as they might have replaying the bait and switch again I can see a lot of annoyed fans they did it again. Apparently it was hugely unpopular last time.

I'm still calling the likes of Sidney Poitier, Robert Smith and Brian Boitano will save the day.

Well they had John Smith in the Super Friends. Sadam and Satan will hopefully make another appearance. Really pleasently surprised to see Mecca Barbara again- something I didn't expect at all.

Why didn't you just say "I liked the episode pip"

Because so many negatives in question confused me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back