• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

South Park is Parodying WWE

There there, Becca. Not everything can be as hilarious as Friends.

You owe me a new keyboard, I just spit coffee all over mine.

Friends is possibly the single un-funniest show ever. I hate that show with a passion. Abysmal writing, absolutely abysmal.

I think he was mocking Beccas love for friends and hate of SP

I know Lee, I spit coffee all over my keyboard from laughing.

I think i tasted Bile at the thought of someone thinking Friends was funny.

South Park is genius, and I'll be looking forward to this Wednesday.

As I've said several times, it's one of the few TV shows that improves every season.

Yet the most critically acclaimed episode was "Scott Tenorman Must Die", no pop culture reference there.

I always thought the most critically acclaimed epicsode was Chinpokomon....

Lots of pop culture references.

And besides, the Tenorman episode had all kinds of pop culture references. A good third of that show was talking about how only douchebags like Radiohead.

I always thought the most critically acclaimed epicsode was Chinpokomon....

Lots of pop culture references.

And besides, the Tenorman episode had all kinds of pop culture references. A good third of that show was talking about how only douchebags like Radiohead.

Every fucking television show ever has pop culture references. Go on, watch any sitcom in television history. Pop culture reference bonanza.

redneck1.png

I lol'd when I saw the episode. And Chinpokomon actually had a journal article written about it by a guy that I was lectured by Matt Allen. The stuff behind it is freaking awesome.

Im a huge fan of Major Boobage, just because of the sheer awesomness of it.

I thought the show was pretty weak, it was funny, but the ending was lacking, and I thought they could've done more with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back