Songs to kill too and songs that make you want to kill

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh

Tell me what's on ur so called mind
Kind of a double header with this one.

Imagine for a moment, that you've gone completely Postal and decided to kill as many people within your reach until you yourself are finally put down. Imagine also that you've got your Ipod/Mp3 player on you and your listening to one song on repeat that is driving you to butcher people more maliciously etc....... What is that song and why?

Secondly, name any songs that sned you from tranquil and happy-go-lucky to uber pissed and blood thirsty within the first three bars and why.

My examples:

I'd want to kill to 'Hatredcopter' by Dethklok, mainly because the song itself is about a guy who pilots a helicopter with the intent to hunt people down and kill them either with guns or just by dicing them up in the rotor blades. Not only that, but the tune is pretty heavy overall and the vocal styles just seem to conjur up nasty thoughts :icon_twisted:

The second song for me would be Prime Evil Renaissance by Satyricon. The feel of the song just creates images of an undead army rising to slaughter the living all in the name of sin and doom. The song even includes a line about 'marching under a flag of dominion and hate' and 'welcoming the return of sin'

For songs that make me want to kill, it's got to go to 'Sweet Child of Mine' and 'November Rain'. Now i hate GnR anyway, but back when i worked in my local pub, the douchebags that drank in there would often put these songs on 3 times a night each, EVERY night. Can you imagine what that does to your psyche? The same applies for Bon Jovi, except it doesn't matter what song it is

Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only also makes my blood and boil to the point of blood vessels bursting left and right.

Good thread idea!!!

So, for me, IF I went on a murderous rampage, the soundtrack would be two songs as well. The first isRefuse/Resistby sepultura. Fast, and angry, it doesn't get any more murderous. Second on the list isCountess Bathory by Venom. The songs about a serial killer, so it kinda lends itself to it.

As for the songs that make me wanna kill, that's an interesting ponderance, but my choices are One Headlight by Wallflowers. I used to love this song, then I got drunk in Oxford (Ohio), and every other song on the jukebox was One headlight, and made me wanna murder every single college kid within spitting distance. The other song is Everything I do.... by Bryan Adams. 'Nuff said, this song has no place in a bar, yet everytime I go to the 'Ford, it's right there, and again, I wanna hunt college kids, and old people alike.

Excellent thread idea.

For part one of the question, I have to go with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Mo Murda. I think the title of the song speaks for itself. But this would be spam if I left it at that so I'll go into detail. The whole song you hear a deep voice chanting Mo Murda mo murda come come again. The lyrics, well as you can guess, are all about killing and murder. Apparently someone took this a little too seriously once. A man sat in his car with this song on repeat for an hour before going out and killing someone. A second choice of mine would be Natural Born Killaz by Dr. Dre and Ice Cube. Yes that song, New Jack's theme song from ECW. That's not the reason I picked it though, it has such an awesome beat to it that gets you pumped up, and Ice Cube always brings a ton of energy to the mic. So again, energy/getting pumped up + lyrics about killing murder= my second choice.

Now the songs that will drive me to murder one day is that ridiculous new Kid Rock song where he rips off Sweet Home Alabama and/or Werewolves of London. I have been at the bar where they've played that song 5 times in one night. I hate it, can't stand it, and what makes it worse, he rips off songs that are actually good. The second song that drives me to the point of insanity is Pink - So What. Annoying as all hell, again this is another of those songs that is overplayed. The guitars are annoying and Pink's voice for whatever reason wants me to snap a cue stick in half and violently stab about 10 random people.

Song that I'd kill to- Go To Sleep by Eminem, Obie Trice, DMX. All three rappers have rage filled verses and the hook by itself would really encourage me during a killing spree.

Songs that make me want to kill- All country songs. I have never heard one country song that I didn't hate.

I'd kill to:
Here Comes The Pain by Slayer.
with a knife in each hand, you could stab to the beat of the intro

I'd kill because of:
Any shit like Johnas Brothers or Miley Cyrus that entire genre.. if it is a genre.
that just makes me want to kill everyone in my imediate area, find the nearest CD player, put in Here Comes The Pain and continue my murderous afternoon.

Murder Spree. Oh god, their is a lot. I'd go with "People = Shit" by Slipknot since, it well, applies well, haha. The other would probably be "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria. A lot of Coheed's songs are ominous and this one just has a doomsday for everyone sound to it.

Song that makes me want to kill? This fuckin oldies song called "99 Tears" so FUCKING annoying. Repetitive music, annoying lyrics, just...goddammit I'm going to kill someone thinking about it!

*grabs knife*

A song that I would have playing in my head as I slit open some bitches necks to would be the song "Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste" by Norma Jean. Nothing but pure power in this song, and I'd feel all biblical while doing it. Here is the song for those of you who do not know it:

[youtube]RaaN3gD7oQY[/youtube]

Now can anyone tell me that you would not love to rampage to this song?

For Me Definitively Voices By Disturbed Is The Perfect Song To Kill To.
Darkness By Disturbed Make Me Want To Kill
The Song Just Killed The Entire Vibe Of The Believe Album

Amazing thread idea!

While I am killing people, it would definitely be "Die MFer Die" by Dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrglQhr1_c

Or if I am just being egged on by people to the furthest extent, either...

Blood Red Sandman by Lordi, both the song and video are freaking sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkw4jhDE1eQ

Waking the Demon by Bullet for My Valentine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pthqce7HUKQ

A song that I would listen to that would drive me to kill people...probably anything by the Jonas Brothers, Britney Spears' after 2002-2003ish, and any pop from the past 8 or 9 years.

The song that I would kill to is Ante Up by M.O.P. cause the beat & the lyrics always make me either wanna fight or just do something in general.

The song that drive me to kill is anything country & Soulja Boy

Song I would kill to-Drowning Pool (Let the Bodies Hit the Floor) name kind of says it all. Also-Metallica(All Nightmare Long) that song just rocks the fuck out. Song that makes me want to kill-all country/pop music(especially Johnas Bros)

song to kill to
die motherfucker die-by Dope
song that makes me want to kill
Any form of techno. i don't know know why i hate it. if you like it fine i just cant stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back