Someone teach me to use GIMP, Photoshop, or another free, simple graphics program?

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Someone please teach me to use it. I have so many needs for it but whenever I look up directions on how to layer simple pictures, I get completely confused. Lots of our graphics gurus use this program and have tons of success with it. I'd love to be one of those guys...

Would anyone mind taking a little bit of time to type some basics on this program? Normally, once I get the basics for a piece of software, I can figure out the more advanced functionality on my own.

Any takers?

There was a thread in the graphics section where Stinger and TPP (Think it was him), taught people how to use the features of the program. I'd still say it is worth bootlegging a copy of Photoshop though. It really is much better.

There was a thread in the graphics section where Stinger and TPP (Think it was him), taught people how to use the features of the program. I'd still say it is worth bootlegging a copy of Photoshop though. It really is much better.

Twas me.

The tutorials were for making signatures. I dont know what you are using it for D-Man, but you might not find what you are looking for there. But I should be able to help somewhat.

I just want to layer pictures on each other. In other words, place a cutout picture of someone on a specific background. Or I'd liek to make signatures like you guys do. It seems like fun.

We play jokes on other people in the office by Photoshopping their faces on funny pictures. Unless I figure out how to use a program besides MS Paint I can't do this anymore. This is detrimental towards the only fun I could possibly have in this shit hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back