Some Support for a Comedian

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
I've a friend from Kansas City whose a stand-up comedian around the local clubs. He has only been at it around a year or so but is making some pretty good progress and I'm trying to help him in an online Twitter bracket competition hosted by Sound of the Week podcast. Winning it or advancing forward would give him a great chance to get his name out there just that little bit more, so I was hoping some of you could help a Dragon out, spare several seconds of your time and give the dude your vote.

http://theunassociatedpress.com/2012-uapsotw-twitter-bracket/

His name is JeremyInKC and is currently trailing by only a mere seven votes, so if we can get him level, that would be great.

He is a very funny dude and although I don't partake in the Twitter trend, you can find him @JeremyInKC. Any help with this would be cool dudes, cheers for the read.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3790840]Voted.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Johnny. Much appreciated.

Just as an extra enticement, anyone who votes and confirms in this thread, I'll give out some rep until I may no longer do so. Look at it as a thank you for your ten seconds.

Always willing to help out a fellow up and comer... Me and some friends have a comedy troupe we're just starting up. I'll be sure to come here for support!

The competitors votes sky-rocketed. Every vote still counts though, and due to the high number of votes compared to the other brackets he'll be sure to get noticed based off numbers, so if you can spare some time keep the votes coming in. Cheers and salutations.

Voted, losing by 5.

Lee I'll be giving you rep once I regain the power, not that you need it, but it's either that or an e-handjob and those things can get pretty sloppy.

Done. How do you know the guy anyways out of interest?

He was a member of the first wrestling forum I joined, prowrestlingforum.net. It used to be huge but it only spawned from a single persons idea. It was around the time of Rated RKO and we used to have signatures saying, "Rated PG-13", we didn't expect that would make sense someday.

He is also the person that gave me the Saga part to Dragon Saga, as before that I was known as Ultimate Dragon, for a bit I used Ultimate Dragon Saga before settling on simply The Dragon Saga.

I voted for him, but don't find him to be very funny, to be honest. Reminds me of the time I helped a lady cross the street before I realized her hands were sticky with sugar. Bitch almost took me with her when I pushed her into the hands of a criminal. Don't bother asking how.

¡Roján!;3792046 said:
I voted for him, but don't find him to be very funny, to be honest. Reminds me of the time I helped a lady cross the street before I realized her hands were sticky with sugar. Bitch almost took me with her when I pushed her into the hands of a criminal. Don't bother asking how.

I must ask, how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back