Some Final Words About The Posters Tag Team Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All right,

This thing is just about to get underway. However, even before we have begun, we have already hit a minor bump in the road. Currently, there is no one to manage the first round. Since I will not be participating in the first round, I have decided to act as the manager. Thus, I will create the match-up threads, tally the votes, and handle any complaints through PM (as per the rules). However, I will be out of town for most of this week and I cannot guarantee that I will be on the Internet anytime between tomorrow evening and Sunday evening. I will try my best to get access. If there is anything of dire importance regarding the Tournament, you can always PM Marquis, as I have full faith in his ability to be able to assist you.

Due to my being manager for this round, the first round will run from around midnight tonight until Saturday at 5 PM. The second round will run from 8 PM on Sunday to 8 PM on Wednesday, exactly three days, as per the tentative rules.

One last thing: I am unsure whether or not our intended manager still plans on managing this Tournament in any capacity. The door is open for him to run The Tournament from the second round forward, but he might choose to not exercise this option. Therefore, if anyone else is interested in managing The Tournament, let me know. I must warn you though: it will be a fast appointment, as I am looking for someone who is not participating in The Tournament. Thus, if you are participating in The Tournament, I would not be able to name you as the manager until your team has been eliminated from the first round, which would be approximately just a day or so before your duty as manager would start.

That's it. Best of luck everyone!

Can I withdraw? I almost won the last one of these by myself, but I don't think I can do it again. :(

If you really don't want to participate in this Sparky, you don't have to. But, can I at least keep you in this and ask you if you've had a change of heart right before the second round? If the answer's still the same, I'll gladly take your team out of the running.

You should have a no rep rule on this tourney.

All right, I got Internet access. I'll check up on here at least two more times today and three more times tomorrow to see if anyone has any complaints (remember to PM them to me should you have any).

Tournament looks to be going smoothly...I'll have a tally up in a few.

Final Scores For Round One

You Can't C Modfish: 21
Thriller Has Nice Hips: 1

RustyFate: 17
Pinch My Nippy: 4

lhfizzle: 12
Mid-Westside Drive By: 5

LAP Dancers: 18
Coconut-Aholic: 2

Little Losers: 19
Muslims R Bad: 3

The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches: 15