So who said we don't need a spam mod?!

down with mods
10gd7au.jpg

The bar room doesn't REALLY warrant a mod, but somebody else needs to clean up the rest. My suggestion?

The Butcher!

I obviously support GSB and The Butcher. Among the few on the board I have kind words for.

But they're no Coco.

I second this.

And if not Coco for whatever reason.....

Wait....what? CoCo and I have gotten along the last year or so, but neither of you have been passive aggressive about your hatred for the other. Who extended the olive branch?

I would be good with CoCo as well. Now, he can brag that he has Mod support, and from the regular Mod that has the most sections as well.

Did I miss anything, Coco?

Wait....what? CoCo and I have gotten along the last year or so, but neither of you have been passive aggressive about your hatred for the other. Who extended the olive branch?

I would be good with CoCo as well. Now, he can brag that he has Mod support, and from the regular Mod that has the most sections as well.

Not really sure what hatred you are referring to. I don't feel hatred towards anyone on the forums, least of all a fellow Canadian and Survivor fan. Just because we were on opposite sides of the infamous election hardly constitutes hatred. Can't speak for him, mind you, but I have no problem with Coco and never have. I'm still not convinced we need a spam mod, although I'm starting to change my opinion after the onslaught of drivel on there recently, but if there was going to be one, Coco or George Steele's Barber would be the choices.

Not really sure what hatred you are referring to. I don't feel hatred towards anyone on the forums, least of all a fellow Canadian and Survivor fan. Just because we were on opposite sides of the infamous election hardly constitutes hatred. Can't speak for him, mind you, but I have no problem with Coco and never have. I'm still not convinced we need a spam mod, although I'm starting to change my opinion after the onslaught of drivel on there recently, but if there was going to be one, Coco or George Steele's Barber would be the choices.

There was a time I thought the two of you had legitimate dislike for each other. My apologies. :blush:

Any mod should be 100% commited to seeing true justice done, so the fact that Coco is still trying to get the 2009 rookie of the year crown tells me he's the man for the job.

Nope. But the admins and G-mods sure did when they let me get to those posts before them.

Any mod should be 100% commited to seeing true justice done, so the fact that Coco is still trying to get the 2009 rookie of the year crown tells me he's the man for the job.
Conversely, cowards and agents of injustice like D-Man have no business in the mod room.

Sometimes I just don't feel safe in the SPAM sections. I just wish others would be brave enough to speak out on their fear and then maybe something would be done about it.

And that's coming from a guy who doesn't even like me.

I now have bi-partisan support! Along with my bi-sexual support from xfear, what more could I need?!

A bicycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back