• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Where is Jeff Jarrett

Rated_R_Superstar2010

Respect My Authoritay!!!
The founder of TNA came in for about 2 weeks and went crazy on hulk and EB. i mean threatend to sue n all this shit. then he a week later he comes in a just gives in to them, acts like the last 2 weeks never happend. he has a very good return match, in my opinion, with mr. anderson and then....nothing. i mean nothing. hes just gone.

could tna not have made some big storyline out of this. like new tna v old tna. yes theyve done this type of storyline like a million times but it seems to work. Hulk and EB come in and bring in their friends and a few new guys. Jarrett doesnt want these random old guys coming in a messing with tna. dixie sees the error of he ways and that bringing in hulk and EB was a mistake. but since their are under contract there aint shit she can do about it.

Hulk and EB with the band, nasty boys, sponge, and idk maybe some1 else they brought in.

vs

Jarrett and Dixie, with the x-division guys, 3D, JB, people who have been with the company for awhile and were given a chance because of TNA.

just a thought.

but back to my orininal point.....Where is Jeff Jarrett?

Jarrett appeared on Impact this past week and asked Bischoff for a spot in the Deuces Wild tournament and Bischoff rejected the idea. Not sure if he appeared on the PPV, but he has been on Impact.

Hopefully they continue this and have Jarrett and Foley team up to try and take over Bischoff and Hogan. Obviously Jarrett and Foley have some heat with Bischoff, so it would make sense to put their pasts aside and team up against him.

it was called the new blood vs old regime, it was 1 of the final nails in WCWs coffin and i dont think that EB wants to rehash this storyline just yet... plus, who honestly cares about jeff jarrett? he kinda sucks, i mean give credit where credit is due, but what is he due? tna wasnt founded by him, it was founded by his dad, jerry, and he gave his son the championship spot and all the attention like 5th grade little league and it didnt work, jeff jarrett is a failed experiment as a main-eventer and should let everything just kinda work itself out before he decides to throw his hat in the ring... besides, doing Kurt Angles wife and taking in his kids when they werent even divorced yet shouldve been it for him, he obviously doesn't realize you dont shit where you eat...

Jeff has been around. It's not like they buried him, he had the main event on impact against anderson just a few weeks ago. They do not have enough tv time to showcase everyone in the company, why is that so hard for some of you to understand? They have wayyyy to many storylines going right now for one, two-hour program per week. I know they might not have two programs for quite some time (Spike or other networks will probably wait and see if Impact on Mondays works out), but they really need it.

Personally, I don't care if they showcase everyone. If I were TNA, or WWE for that matter, I wouldn't have as large of a roster as both companies do. But they do, and they sure as hell (with a new monday night war on the horizon) aren't going to start releasing people in bunches. They NEED another show, hopefully another two hour program (Smackdown/Thunder).

i mean give credit where credit is due, but what is he due? tna wasnt founded by him, it was founded by his dad, jerry, and he gave his son the championship spot and all the attention like 5th grade little league and it didnt work
Actually he AND his father founded the company. It's been well document. Not going to lie that Jeff wasn't the best World Champion but when he held it there was maybe three other guys who could have and the time really wasn't right. Ddidn't want to give it Raven when he first shows up, Scott Hall was unreliable and....yeah that's about it.

I have always liked Jarrett and he seemingly has this new attitude where he realizes that hsi time as the top dog is over so he is ok being the guy to help the younger generation. And I appreciate that he is seeing it that way.

I think the Jarrett storyline is a long way off being finished. THere is so much still to come. Jarrett is pushing every week to do more, Flair is going to wrestle, his and AJ's group has to grow, Hulk's and Bischoff's allegiance is as yet unclear too.

I think TNA has good to great recently and the budding storylines are promised for sure. Jarrett will be played into that.

He was just on television a week before the PPV asking Bischoff for a spot in the 8-Card Stud Tournament, man. This is exactly what I'm talking about with this end-of-the-world type nonsesnse and armageddic impatience from the IWC. The OP isn't nearly as off the plank as some of the other whiners and complainers here, but the fact there's a thread called "So Where is Jeff Jarrett" (which needs a question mark, by the way, since it is a question) is irrefutable proof of exactly what I am criticizing so many of you for having – or more appropriately not having – PATIENCE.

Just because a guy isn't on television for a few weeks doesn't mean he's buried or that there's some huge conspiracy by high-level TNA management types to bury the young guys and bring in all "Hogan's friends and cronies". A healthy dose of perspective would do you people a lot of good. Consider the penicillin to your verbally transmitted disease. Hell, Samoa Joe was off TV for weeks, and came back like hellfire to challenge AJ for the title at the last PPV – was he buried too?

But back to Jarrett, it's obvious something will culminate there if you actually allow the tomato plant to grow and give you the tomatoes your screaming at it for as a seed. Give it time.

I don't know where he is, but I hope he pops up soon. I was really interested to see where the whole storyline with him and Hogan was going. The promo Hogan cut on him on Jan 4 was just awesome, and Jarrett confronting Hogan in his office was another great moment. Jarrett will come back soon enough, and when he does. I hope the storyline between him Hogan, and Bischoff will start to take off because there's so many different ways it can all play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back