So Today

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
At work, while on break, I'm in the line up of a girl I happen to have an interest in. We talk every now and then so it's not like she has no clue who I am, but anyway, as I am standing there waiting in line, I look up at her after reading something off what I was buying and she kinda shouts out " Stop staring at me!!! " and while it came off playful, everyone at the checkouts heard it and either gave me a weird look or laughed at me. To be honest I was slightly embarassed.

Sounds like a prick. I hate people who say shit like that. If you catch me looking, and don't like it, then ignore me. Its not my fault God graced you with a nice looking body! Seriously though, she may have just been trying to see your reaction. My ex used to yell rape, if I hugged her really tight. It sucked, fairly bad. Especially when she did it infront of her father, at church.

Sounds like a prick. I hate people who say shit like that. If you catch me looking, and don't like it, then ignore me. Its not my fault God graced you with a nice looking body! Seriously though, she may have just been trying to see your reaction. My ex used to yell rape, if I hugged her really tight. It sucked, fairly bad. Especially when she did it infront of her father, at church.

:lmao: That sucks.

SuperCrazy maybe that's her way of flirting with you. Quite a few years ago, I had a girl I wasn't even checking out really, just a few glances are her gorgeous ass, when she turned in the middle of the grocery store and yelled, "STOP STARING AT MY ASS PERVERT!", slapped me and walked off. I continued on, really embarassed, as I was stared at a lot. However when I got outside, she was waiting by the doors. She winked, apologized, we chit-chatted, met up later for some booze, then some fantastic sex. So who knows, she may be wanting you hit that shit.

If you can't take getting caught, don't look.

I personally hope I do get caught. I've found that "Stop staring at me!" is a great conversation starter.

Man up, boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back