• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So today...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is my birthday and whilst it hasn't set the heather alight thus far, I fully expect it to get better shortly. I am heading to the pub soon and will start my drinking for the day. Then, I am going to go pick up UFC and Red Dead Redemption before going out for dinner. Then, I am going to a party and getting drunk before coming home to play said games whilst inebriated.

Red Dead Redemption is supposed to be awesome

Happy Birthday and drink lots

Happy Birthday. Have fun & go crazy. RDR seems like auto-awesome, and UFC title might not be too shabby either. Spot me some money that I can just give back to you to buy yourself a drink?

Is my birthday and whilst it hasn't set the heather alight thus far, I fully expect it to get better shortly. I am heading to the pub soon and will start my drinking for the day. Then, I am going to go pick up UFC and Red Dead Redemption before going out for dinner. Then, I am going to a party and getting drunk before coming home to play said games whilst inebriated.

A great man like yourself deserves a great birthday. Enjoy, my friend.

To drunk from the night before???

Nope. Just clean forgot about it. Spent the day watching sport, 24 and then House. Woke the next morning to find I had missed it. I think most of my friends forgot too as they were distracted by my best friend's impending nuptials...

In hindsight, I should have checked Facebook. It might have reminded me.

Dave, enjoy your birthdays while you can as there may come a day when you do not care any more or there are more important things going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back