• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So This Whole Campaigning Thing

Your next mod

• Mohandas Ghandi

• Britney Spears

• Adolf Hitler

• Benito Mussolini

• Ashlee Simpson

• Ann Frank

• Slyfox's kitten

• Denny Crane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Kind of pointless, no? It leaves our popularity contest susceptible to dilution from influences like "issues" and "hatehabsforever's flawed logic." If you want to have a real popularity contest, let's have it out right now in its purest form. May the most popular man win! I demand the election be held here and now. Come at me, dudes and dudettes. Who thinks they can handle the Guns of the Navarone?

CLARIFICATION: This may be deemed official by Sly and KB. So choose carefully.

Well I think that about settles it.

I've gotta go take a dump. I expect my name to be bold when I get back.

Man, I thought we had some kind of mutual respect happening Coco. Then you don't even put me in your poll. I'm wounded.

Wow, Coco, it's good to know that the ABC Party is scaring you so much that you have to fluff your feathers here...Maybe your election isn't going to be quite the slam dunk you thought it would be...

Wow, Coco, it's good to know that the ABC Party is scaring you so much that you have to fluff your feathers here...Maybe your election isn't going to be quite the slam dunk you thought it would be...

1. Monkeys don't have feathers :shrug:

2. How many votes did ABC members get?

Holy crap. He's older than D-Man.

My absorbing question of why the fuck these forums need change has yet to be answered, and consequentially, Coco likely answers my question best.

I assume, of course.

1. Monkeys don't have feathers :shrug:

au contraire...

flying%20Monkeys.jpg

2. How many votes did ABC members get?

Doesn't matter, since this has absolutely nothing to do with the official election thread.

Being a big fan of the underdog, I chose Slyfox's cat. I'd love to see a cat moderate the forums. I imagine that would be viral video worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back