so my GF broke up with me cause...

This is the same girl who got jealous of Velvet Sky because you think she's hot (rightfully so :thumbsup:) so who cares? She obviously is overly sensitive.

Besides, I've seen your picture on here. I can't imagine it takes you long for a new GF to just present herself to you. I think you'll be alright.

Side note: How many male posters (who weren't dumb enough to think KKG is a man :disappointed:) were disappointed the first sentence of her post wasn't "...because I'm into dudes now"?

Side note: How many male posters (who weren't dumb enough to think KKG is a man :disappointed:) were disappointed the first sentence of her post wasn't "...because I'm into dudes now"?

I would imagine this to be source of grief for a few guys on here. I'm already about to be married so it doesn't really matter to me.

Anyway, don't worry about the bitch KKG. Next time you see her just puke on the bitch, or just rub your germs on her. Let her see how it feels to have the flu. Then when she tries to apologize, accept it and then break up with her after make up sex. Tell her to get the hell out of your house but make her leave her clothes there. Imagine the embarrassment. :lmao:

Move onto the next one (preferably one who isn't overly sensitive about the smallest of things)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back