so my GF broke up with me cause...

1 less problem for you. Get a better GF and rub it in her face. Also tell all men in a country mile what she did.

You = Hot GF
Her = Single cat lady
You = :lmao:

Get with one of her friends and give her the ol' "in and out". It's a win-win situation. You get your balls wet, and piss her off at the same time.

Same rule applies if you're a female, minus the balls getting wet.

I thought you were a girl. Friend. Kelly kellys girlfriend. :confused: :lmao:

If she cant be sympathetic with your needs and situations and in that moment she thinks all about her needs you dont need her in long terms...

So wait, Kelly Kelly dumped you? What a bitch....

1 less problem for you. Get a better GF and rub it in her face. Also tell all men in a country mile what she did.
But she can't rub it in her GFs face. The GF dumped her and I would assume that means no more putting it in her face.

I want to make a sexual joke but I'm above that...for now.

Truthfully if she left you over some petty bullshit like that it was never going to work and it is for the best that it happened now. I hope you get over both your flu and your broken heart.

But she can't rub it in her GFs face. The GF dumped her and I would assume that means no more putting it in her face.

woman-with-thumbs-down.jpg

I find it amusing how hard it is for some people to comprehend that we don't only have a female poster, but she happens to enjoy bumping uglies with other women.

Is it still called bumping uglies when it's two women? Is there really much bumping going on?

You'd think Sally and Becca would have gotten folks used to the concept of 'dem lady folk being on the forum.

I suggest that to get us better acquainted with the idea lady forum members bumping uglies, they present an exhibition for our eyes.

KB, get your woman on it

I find it amusing how hard it is for some people to comprehend that we don't only have a female poster, but she happens to enjoy bumping uglies with other women.

Is it still called bumping uglies when it's two women? Is there really much bumping going on?
girlsinternets.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back