• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Much for that restraining order

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Yeah got a restraining order against the douche, he didn't like that to much stop by, kicked a fucking hole in our living room wall, then throw a cell phone pushed a pregant woman into the wall, she manged to get his shoes, threw them toward his car, one didn't quite make it, so she went down to get it, he goes and tackles her, throwing her to the ground, she lands on her face on stomach( btw did I mention she's pregnant?), she gets up still has his shoe, comes back toward the house throws the show at him again, then picks up a rock throws at the ground, it bounces and puts a tiny dent in his fender, so he decides to go pull a baseball bat out of his trunk, by this time I'm getting my phone and calling 911, he runs off

The cops show up, ask question, we tell them everything that happened, they find him ask him what happen and he tells them that she was trying to beat him with his show, hit him, and then head butted him, and that he did nothing, they then decide to arrest her, despite the fact she really didn't do anything wrong, now she has court tomorrow, and if the jusdge doesn't beleive her, she'll be going to jail, and he'll get away with beating the fuck out of a pregnant woman once again... until I see him and fucking kill him, I tried going through the system and doing shit the "proper" way, it's done me no good, I'm done with the fucking police, his family is close friends with the Chief of Police, so no matter what we try and do, he gets away with what ever the fuck he wants, I have no idea what to do now

That fucking sucks dude. That guy should go to jail for a long time. The system is real fucked up now a days, I'm going through somewhat of the same thing. I hope this works out for best in your situation though.

Yeah got a restraining order against the douche, he didn't like that to much stop by, kicked a fucking hole in our living room wall, then throw a cell phone pushed a pregant woman into the wall, she manged to get his shoes, threw them toward his car, one didn't quite make it, so she went down to get it, he goes and tackles her, throwing her to the ground, she lands on her face on stomach( btw did I mention she's pregnant?), she gets up still has his shoe, comes back toward the house throws the show at him again, then picks up a rock throws at the ground, it bounces and puts a tiny dent in his fender, so he decides to go pull a baseball bat out of his trunk, by this time I'm getting my phone and calling 911, he runs off

The cops show up, ask question, we tell them everything that happened, they find him ask him what happen and he tells them that she was trying to beat him with his show, hit him, and then head butted him, and that he did nothing, they then decide to arrest her, despite the fact she really didn't do anything wrong, now she has court tomorrow, and if the jusdge doesn't beleive her, she'll be going to jail, and he'll get away with beating the fuck out of a pregnant woman once again... until I see him and fucking kill him, I tried going through the system and doing shit the "proper" way, it's done me no good, I'm done with the fucking police, his family is close friends with the Chief of Police, so no matter what we try and do, he gets away with what ever the fuck he wants, I have no idea what to do now
You have a restraining order? Him being there alone violates it. Once the judge knows that, it should be all over. Remember, the Judge has nothing to do with the cops.

Have a camera ready to film him the next time he's there.
This. Video evidence is foolproof.
Fuck the camra, get a gun a shot his ass.
And then he'd be in jail for the remainder of his life. Good idea.

NOT!!!

Have a camera ready to film him the next time he's there.

I went around to all our neighbors and talked to them and asked them if they see him anyway near our house to call the police (though I doubt it'll do any good) so yeah, the whole street supposedly has their eye out for him

Fuck the camra, get a gun a shot his ass.

Well, if I wanted to kill him I'd rather do so by beating him to death that that baseball bat he pulled out of his trunk, I mean fuck if I'm going to jail I want a little more gratification than I would get from simply pulling a trigger, that asshole deserves to suffer

I am but that's not the point.

you really would be justified. If someone doesn't do something with the way this shit is going this cunt is gonna kill the woman and/or her unborn baby.

They say if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Beat the fucker within an inch of his life, some people don't learn until somebody's pounding their face into the cement.

Uhh, am I the only one missing the important part in this story?

A) You say she has a restraining order against him.

B) There's a hole in your living room.

C) They arrest her.

Would not the fact he was THERE not be grounds for arrest? If you have a restraining order, he's not allowed to have contact with her. The fact he's there automatically means he gets arrested. And since they arrested her, obviously they acknowledge the fact he was there, and thus, violated the restraining order.

Something seems a little off about this story, or justin needs to give more information. The fact he was there, if there was a restraining order against him, means he should automatically be arrested. There's no gray area, it's black and white.

As for the rest of you, really? You're advocating justin beats him up? That's silly. Not only will it not help the problem, justin goes to jail. No, the only real solution is the police, and outsmarting the dumbass who likes to hit women. Or, if that fails, HIRE someone to kick the shit out of him. There are people who take that kind of work, from what I hear, and do so very quietly.

I've given all the details, his family is close friends with the Chief of Police, and he had fled before the police arrived, when they questioned him he told the police that she attacked him, and since the police in the god forsaken state are unbelievably fucking ******ed they took his word over ours, he told them that she stole his shoes, and tried to beat him with them, then head butted him, and threw a rock at him, he then pressed charges against her

she has court tomorrow, and I have to go in for that

and Milenko I don't want to shoot him, and if I did, I don't have a gun, so about the only thing I could shoot him with is a fucking rubber band, which would hardly get the job done

While the video camera isn't a terrible idea, it's worse than something out of the movies.

How good would someone say the chances of Justin knowing to go grab a video recorder, begin recording and not do anything but record - when his Pregnant girlfriend is being tackled and threatened?

Sure, on the off chance the guy truly is stupid enough to STAY long enough to be filmed breaking the law (ya know, besides being there - which, in and of itself IS against the law if the Restraining order was already in-effect) I doubt Justin could keep himself contained enough to not get involved; let alone just film everything going down.

I've given all the details, his family is close friends with the Chief of Police, and he had fled before the police arrived, when they questioned him he told the police that she attacked him, and since the police in the god forsaken state are unbelievably fucking ******ed they took his word over ours, he told them that she stole his shoes, and tried to beat him with them, then head butted him, and threw a rock at him, he then pressed charges against her

Still, a restraining order against anyone - means they can't come in contact with the person it's from. In other words, him saying SHE tried to beat him up, is irrelevant at this point. That means they were in contact with one another and in a place HE had to go, to where SHE was at. (meaning, he broke the rules of the order)

Scare the fucker off. Intimidate the shit out off him with a couple of your friends and he'll be too afraid to do anything to you.

If she was where she lives, surely that's violating the restraining order. It's no like she sought him out so attack him at her own home, is it?

Besides, I'm confused about this whole business. I've read the threads up to this one. Who is the restraining order for? Can he not make contact with her or you? Either way, like Sly said, this is an open-shut case of the douchebag violating the restraining order and charges should easily be brought against him. Surely even a Chief of Police can't so blatantly violate the law?

Still, a restraining order against anyone - means they can't come in contact with the person it's from. In other words, him saying SHE tried to beat him up, is irrelevant at this point. That means they were in contact with one another and in a place HE had to go, to where SHE was at. (meaning, he broke the rules of the order)

Exactly what I'm saying. If they arrested her, then they acknowledge he had to be in contact with her, so legally the police HAVE to arrest him. There's no if, ands, or buts on this one. They HAVE to arrest him. And if they don't, then you have your lawyer go to court to MAKE them arrest him. The police, even the chief of police, cannot knowingly not enforce a court order.

Exactly what I'm saying. If they arrested her, then they acknowledge he had to be in contact with her, so legally the police HAVE to arrest him. There's no if, ands, or buts on this one. They HAVE to arrest him. And if they don't, then you have your lawyer go to court to MAKE them arrest him. The police, even the chief of police, cannot knowingly not enforce a court order.

I think what Justin is trying to say is that the guy is accusing the girl of attacking him somewhere outside the home (like at his own place, for example) with a shoe and that she started the confrontation. If the police buys that ridiculous story, then there's nothing that can be done. You just have to hope the judge isn't as ******ed as the cops (if what I'm saying is factual).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back