So Jeff Hardy's hearing has been rescheduled again

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1259798449&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&

So apparently its happening in 2010, now i'm curious by this, when it first happened, it looked like he was in serious trouble, but with all these reschedulings im beginning to wonder does the persecution actually have a good case. Now im not jumping the gun i'm keeping my mind open but surely if you had lots of evidence on a guy then you'd want the hearing to be sooner rather than later

I was arrested under false pretenses and dirty police work, and after that they kept adjourning and dismissing my case because there wasn't strong evidence against me until finally they dropped the charges. That might happen with Hardy because I was innocent but a few crooked cops had some fun with me for one night.

The more they delay it, the more it seems like someone set Jeff up. At least thats what I think. If he truly is guilty then why delay the inevitable. It looks like the court is "stuttering". They keep delaying while they look for a loop hole or something. I'm starting to think this indeed was a setup against Jeff. But only time will tell.

Between the rescheduling again of his hearing, and the current Punk/Festus vs Matt Hardy storyline I wonder if this will all lead to Jeff's return. IMO i believe this story line leads to a tag match at some point in 2010. If(when?) Jeff is cleared, we could be looking at Jeff vs CM Punk at WM. I have friends that are cops and im sure if they had an open and shut case vs someone they wouldnt keep pushing hearings back. I also think that the fact that the DVD was released and pushed as it has been, one would think that Jeff is possibly gonna be cleared.

In a article on another site i read that Jeff was setup from the beginning. It said that after he left wwe a man called him to see if he wanted drugs but Hardy refused so the man sent it anyways. When jeff got it he took it inside and opened it and it was the drugs while at the same time someone gave the cops a tip he had drugs. Jeff didnt know what was in it. Im 100% sure the case will be dropped :)

http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1259798449&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&

So apparently its happening in 2010, now i'm curious by this, when it first happened, it looked like he was in serious trouble, but with all these reschedulings im beginning to wonder does the persecution actually have a good case. Now im not jumping the gun i'm keeping my mind open but surely if you had lots of evidence on a guy then you'd want the hearing to be sooner rather than later

I work in the Criminal Justice system and delays like this are more common than you think (especially with clients who can afford attorneys that can get them the delays). Some guys in the jail I work in can sit in prison for months before they are sentenced. I hope though, that these charges are unfounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back