Smallville

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok, so I know there a few fans of smallville on the forum so I thought I would start an Official smallville thread.
For those who don't know. This is coming up for the last season of it. "season 10" Clark is going to get the suit and it is going to be the same suit from superman returns. I was watching some clips and teasers of it and it looks like there are going to be some interesting returns for the last season. No real word on if lex is back of yet but it looks like it is a very big possibility.
But this is a preview of season 10.
[YOUTUBE]NBEeGO888WY[/YOUTUBE]
Well let the discussion begin.

MTFO!!

I can not wait for this. Drove by the other day and they were filming some stuff at the barn. Looks really good. EVERYONE is coming back, even villains from season 1.
Going to be a great season, but be sad to see it go, that's for sure. Still no word on Lex though at this moment.. here's what it says on his Wikipedia page:

At the 2010 Comic-Con, Welling stated that Rosenbaum acknowledged the importance of Lex in the series and wants to return in some degree for the show's final season, but needs to iron details out. According to Welling, the series will tease early on that Lex will return with the idea of introducing bodies that he could tap into and heal himself later in life

So who knows. You beat me in making this thread.. haha. I was going to go into full season re-caps.

One Big mystery that I want to know is who went in the hospital room with tess. That old lady. I want it to be lex some how but I don't see how it will happen. It looks like zod is gone for good but then that leave no enemy left for the last season so they really need to have lex back. I hope they bring him back.

Would it be a bad idea to have a different actor play him or would they need Micheal to play the role still?

The old lady was "Granny Goodness" as the bad guy for the season is most likely Darkseid. At least that was the buzz around town. They keep a lot of it under wraps until the episode airs. But a lot of the cast and crew all live around here, so you hear things from time to time. Hell I went for an interview years ago in the building they use for the Daily Planet. So weird walking up and you're like "wait.. I know this place.."

I am so stoked for next week Friday. Smallville is one of my all time favorite shows, I own every season on DVD that has been released, I love it. I am not gonna lie, I almost got a hard-on looking at the suit.

I am interested in seeing how they do Darkseid. (Granny Goodness's appearance almost guarantees we see him, and while they kind of dropped the ball a little with Doomsday, they got his "look" perfect. I don't want to see a re-imagined Darkseid, I want to see DARKSEID. Also, hopefully Clark somehow ends up on War World, that would be SWEET.

Just to have a consolidated list

Also some familiar names are returning this season.
1. Pa Kent (2 Episodes)
2. Lionel Luther (2 Episodes)
3. SuperGirl
4. Hawkman
5. Aquaman
6. Brainiac
7. General Lane (Lois's dad)
8. Lucy Lane (Lois's sister)
9. Dr. Fate
10. Plastique
11. BugBoy

New appearances
1. Booster Gold
2. Blue Beatle (Jaime Reyes)
3. HawkGirl
4. Deadshot
5. Superman! (Clark finally gets the suit (same suit from Superman returns but with a brighter cape)
6. Desaad
7. G. Gordon Godfrey
8. Granny Goodness
9. Darkseid
10. Cat Grant (new actress)
11. Rick Flag

Main Villain for this season:
Darksied and his minions of Apokolips (Granny Goodness, Desaad, etc)

Tom Welling is trying to bring Lex and Lana back for one more episode (most likely the series finale)

Casting for New Heroes/villains:
Source

1. Hawkgirl = Sahar Biniaz
2. Deadshot = Bradley Stryker
3. Desaad = Steve Byers
4. G. Gordon Godfrey = Michael Daingerfield
5. Booster Gold =
6. Blue Beatle =
7. Granny Goodness=
8. Cat Grant = Keri Lynn Pratt
9. Rick Flag = Ted Whittall
10. Darkseid =

Special Note*
Geoff Johns will direct another episode this season (he did Legion, and the JSA movie in the past) This year he will direct and write the episode that introduce Booster Gold and Blue Beatle see the interview below:
http://smallvillesuperm.blogspot.com/2010/07/geoff-johns-talks-blue-beetle-booster.html

Spin Offs after this season:
In August 2010 CW president confirms that there is talk about a spin off of SuperGirl and Blue Beatle TV series.
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/08/03/smallville-spinoff-series-laura-vandervoort-supergirl/

Here is some test footage of Blue Beatle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCdHopuxXqU

50353_10045457582_8149_n.jpg

One more day. If you check out on the cw website there are alot of teasers but I dont want to spoil it for anyone that did not see them and give out too much detail.

But I just wanted to bring some discussion about it again and sew what people think.
I was reading and terri hatcher from the original lois and clark so is going to play lois's mom. So I thought that was a big win for the show as she is popular in the tv series for other shows as well.

My friends got me into this show years ago and I'm really excited about the final season. I have to admit the last few seasons haven't been too spectacular for me, but things are looking up for this season. I hope we will see the original cast returning at some point or another. Some have already brought up that we may see Johnathon and Lex come back in some capacity. Can't wait for the season Friday.

Just to have a consolidated list

Also some familiar names are returning this season.
1. Pa Kent (2 Episodes)
2. Lionel Luther (2 Episodes)
3. SuperGirl
4. Hawkman
5. Aquaman
6. Brainiac
7. General Lane (Lois's dad)
8. Lucy Lane (Lois's sister)
9. Dr. Fate
10. Plastique
11. BugBoy

New appearances
1. Booster Gold
2. Blue Beatle (Jaime Reyes)
3. HawkGirl
4. Deadshot
5. Superman! (Clark finally gets the suit (same suit from Superman returns but with a brighter cape)
6. Desaad
7. G. Gordon Godfrey
8. Granny Goodness
9. Darkseid
10. Cat Grant (new actress)
11. Rick Flag

Main Villain for this season:
Darksied and his minions of Apokolips (Granny Goodness, Desaad, etc)

Tom Welling is trying to bring Lex and Lana back for one more episode (most likely the series finale)

Casting for New Heroes/villains:
Source

1. Hawkgirl = Sahar Biniaz
2. Deadshot = Bradley Stryker
3. Desaad = Steve Byers
4. G. Gordon Godfrey = Michael Daingerfield
5. Booster Gold =
6. Blue Beatle =
7. Granny Goodness=
8. Cat Grant = Keri Lynn Pratt
9. Rick Flag = Ted Whittall
10. Darkseid =

Special Note*
Geoff Johns will direct another episode this season (he did Legion, and the JSA movie in the past) This year he will direct and write the episode that introduce Booster Gold and Blue Beatle see the interview below:
http://smallvillesuperm.blogspot.com/2010/07/geoff-johns-talks-blue-beetle-booster.html

Spin Offs after this season:
In August 2010 CW president confirms that there is talk about a spin off of SuperGirl and Blue Beatle TV series.
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/08/03/smallville-spinoff-series-laura-vandervoort-supergirl/

Here is some test footage of Blue Beatle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCdHopuxXqU

Also Terri Hatcher has been casted to play Lois Lane's mother! I can't wait I am really excited for this season to start tonight!

So.. I don't know about this new Lex.. If it's only for a bit, then it's okay. But if this is all we get, and not the real one? Then I'm going to be a little mad about it. Great premier though. Quite happy with the way things are going.

So.. I don't know about this new Lex.. If it's only for a bit, then it's okay. But if this is all we get, and not the real one? Then I'm going to be a little mad about it. Great premier though. Quite happy with the way things are going.
Ok that was one hell of a first show and I really enjoyed how they are really bringing out the lex stuff. But with lex that clone died. That Little Boy on the other hand. I think how the age fast well lets put two and two together and we get a copy of lex in the future.

I was surprised on how fast that pushed lois and knowing about clark that fast. I knew last season she had suspicions but there is no doubt that she knows now.
What does cloe know now? There are so many mysteries that are going on and it is making the show great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back