Smackdown's Savior?

KBooG15

Occasional Pre-Show
By far the biggest news of the year being released last week, with Jeff Hardy returning to the WWE. Could he and most likely his brother Matt be the saviors of the Smackdown! brand? IMO, YES! Smackdown! isn't really all that bad. With vetern guys like 'Taker, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Mysterio, and Regal and new comers like Batista, Lashley, Burke, Kennedy,Finlay and even Boogeyman, add in London/Kendrick, re-unite the Mexicools, and give a decent push to Scotty/Funaki plus the Hardy Boyz, I think you have all the elements for a succesful Brand. Just a thought, can't wait to see Jeff back where he belongs.

i think he and matt very well could be but it depends if the rest of the tag division improves as well. there need to be at least five or six good tag teams in my opinio for it to work. i think they should move half of the spirit squad to smackdown as well as a tatg team and maybe one other headliner from raw as well and then smackdown can be saved. and even if they put jeff on raw at first he will quickly be moved to smackdown

it could really help smackdown, but it won't save it completely, smackdown seems like it has improved a little bit, so it should just keep on getting better

if he's on smackdown, he would be the savior, if they let him do the moves he wants. They made those moves illegal a while ago. if he's not on smackdown, wat-ev they have enough of the good guys on that show.

sds isnt bad... a lot of their guys just have been suspended or took time off... i think this mvp guy thats gonna debut's gonna be sick... plus most of people who took time off are coming back soon.... ohhh im a senior member now

SmackDown is in trouble. I'd like to see them go back to 1 roster to fill both RAW and Smackdown. That's the only way to save SD.

if they went to a combined roster it would stupid... then your always gonna get the same wrestlers all the time... main eventing both shows and there would be no room for new stars to shine

I think the only thing that could save smackdown would be mcmahon retiring and handing it over to someone who knows what the hell to with the talent they have

The savior of Samckdown will be this year's draft. Depending on who they get this will make or break SmackDown

SD!>>>>>>>>>RAW

SD! ain't horrible, hell RAW is the crappiest wrestling show currently being aired.

I don't think Jeff will save SD!, cause it's not dying like people are saying, it'll just give them one more tag team.

sevastra said:
I think the only thing that could save smackdown would be mcmahon retiring and handing it over to someone who knows what the hell to with the talent they have
i dont think ud find many ppl that would disagree with u there!! i dont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back