Smackdown is better than RAW

Are you having a laugh here???/

SmackDown doesn't even come close to RAW, RAW is really entertaining at the moment. It has the best stars and storylines....end of!

The only storyline on Raw is CM Punk. Other then that what else does raw have? Mediocre matches? Clown angles? Boring ass promo's cut every week saying the same shit, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Del Rio. Same shit different week. Like i said Smackdown is about there wrestling unlike raw.They let there matches tell the story's and they utilize all of there talents almost every week. Raw's letting alot of there talent go to waste. Drew, Swagger comes to mind. Smackdown is clearly better and i don't know how you can say different.

I love SD, grew up watching it before RAW and I really cant agree with you. I cant say that SD is as boring as others mention but just because you posted a bunch of videos about amazing moments on SD doesnt mean that its the better show. RAW has its fair share of amazing moments and over the years it seems like RAW has started to outnumber SD in that area. RAW is the better show when it comes to entertainment. Their storylines are fluent, their superstars have more notoriety, and the overall value of the product is better. SD doesnt have as big storylines as RAW does, it doesnt have enough interesting superstars, and the same people have always ended up as champions. SD has better wrestling in my opinion. Still I think its all about taste. Someone who values the wrestling aspect more probably wouldnt mind watching SD. I cant speak for them but what I can say is that I never miss an episode of RAW, something I cant say for SD.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and like i said only storyline on raw is CM Punk. Other then that what else does raw have? Bad matches and stupid ass comedy angles? Smackdown is about there wrestling, they let there wrestling tell there story lines, and they don't let there talent go to waste.

IM kinda on the fence on this one at this point in time. 2 - 3 months ago I would have disagreed, for the sole reason nothing was happening at all on SD. Since Orton moved over and they screwed Christian, the story has been setting itself up. The turn was predictable for Christian, however needed.

What I can say is that yes SD is a hell of alot more entertaining than it has been in the past year or more. They have more current storylines for their matched right now.

ie orton and christian will come to an end soon and has been a good story from the begining to now. Sheamus and Henry is just begining and has the potential to be a classic big man match. Zack (I still have no idea why everyone is so on this dudes nuts)Ryder is the new "assistant" to the SDGM.

On the Raw side pretty much the only steady fued is Cena and Punk which is great but yes its the only thing going on on Raw that is steady. Attempting to build Riley and Mr. Perfect v2 um I mean Ziggler...blah. Just starting ADR and Kofi which could be good but I dont expect it to last long(disappointing).

Up till about Summer Slam I could have easily agreed, but Punk has literally changed the tide in the WWe, and is starting to sway me back to liking Raw more, due to the anticipation factor(which is a lost art in the Wrestling world these days)

Lately Raw has been by far the better show. Raw has been fantastic these past couple of moths and SD has been mediocre. If you asked me this one year ago I would of agreed but right now I don't. The current CM Punk and Cena feud is a big part of the reason Raw has been fantastic. There's been alot of twists and turns and having Vince being made to step down and Triple H stepping up has made it that much better.

I really enjoy both shows. They have a different feel to them. I can see why the people on this board prefer Smackdown, they have more "internetty" type guys. Raw has more glitz and glamour.

I don't get the Orton hate. He performs his character really well. The slow walk while staring down his opponent, the weird twitching when he gets going really makes him look a little crazy, then when he snaps the smiling and letting saliva drool off his mouth, his creepy sunken eye sockets. He is REALLY good at his character and it comes across well when he gets the crowd going.

I would agree that Snackdown is better than Raw right now because they have a far more interesting roster. Raw has usually been the better brand but right now it is too full of heels and most of the more interesting guys got moved over to Smackdown. There is also the fact that Miz is on Raw.... I am still more eager to watch Raw though due to it being live versus Smackdown's spoilers being available before it airs.

Smackdown, in the terms of ring talent, has the better roster, but in mic skills, and in the charismatic scene , Raw is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back