• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slammiversary XI — Suicide v. Kenny King (C) v. Chris Sabin — X Division Championship

Who wins?

• Suicide

• Kenny King

• Chris Sabin

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammiversary XI
Suicide v. Kenny King v. Chris Sabin
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv4a.jpg

All discussion here.​

I think Sabin definetly needs the strap, or he'll become irreverent quickly, but we know that as with all X title matches, Kenny will retain, I'd put my house on it.

I got Sabin here. He was recently brought back and he is a mainstay name in the X-Division. Kenny King has had a nice little run, but a name like Sabin would be pretty big for trying to get some prestige brought back to the X-Division title that has been missing since Aries dropped the belt. I'm not a fan of these triple threat showdowns, but I expect a nice little match here. I can't see Suicide winning at all and I think it is pretty much down to Sabin and King. I could see King winning just to build Sabin back up to eventually capture the title. Though I feel that is sort of there as we speak. Right now I got my money on Sabin, but King is right on his tail in terms of retaining the belt.

I want Sabin to win so badly. Not only is he one of my favourite TNA guys. He's just come back from two serious injuries, winning the title of the division you were prominent in after so long seems like a no brainer. Sabin gets his happy moment and King has to prove he's the best by winning it back by trying to win it back at some point. If King retains I'll be ok with it, it's just they could do more if Sabin won.

Also I'm concerned about Sabin and his knees with the Ulitmate X match.

What I want: I'd love to see Sabin get inches away from the title only to have Suicide drop him from the ropes, then unmask revealing Alex Shelly. Then nail him with sliced bread #2 and leave allowing K2 to retain his title.

What I'll most likely see: Sabin wins the title. Thursday on iMPACT K2 wins a number one contender match against Suicide and Petey Williams

I am going to be short and sweet with this there is no way Chris Sabin doesn't win the X division title on Sunday for one reason and that reason is that title needs prestige and Chris Sabin is the guy to bring prestige back to the x division and when destination x comes around he will challenge Bully Ray and be unsuccessful in winning the world title

I will be in the minority here, but I want Suicide to take the gold. Whomever they have under that mask is pretty awesome. Too bad the X division is now under triple threat rules. I feel that it turns matches that could be great into matches that are usually a train wreck.

I am going to be short and sweet with this there is no way Chris Sabin doesn't win the X division title on Sunday for one reason and that reason is that title needs prestige and Chris Sabin is the guy to bring prestige back to the x division and when destination x comes around he will challenge Bully Ray and be unsuccessful in winning the world title

TNA did away with the Destination X PPV.

Really love that we now have this relatively restocked X Division, this match is one that has me pretty excited.

I'll go with Sabin here, it's a big PPV and this will be a victory for the fans, particularly the long term fans, to see Sabin go over here and put a stamp on his return.

If King retains though I won't mind at all, big fan of his also, just think this is shaping up for a nice feel good moment with a Sabin victory. Hopefully we'll be seeing plenty of King and Sabin going at it in the future.

Wish those two could actually have a feud between themselves rather than being caught in these three way matches all the time.

I think Sabin gets the win here. I am enjoying the division a lot right now, and with Sabin's comeback story being so prominent I think he will take the title here.

I am going to put a spoiler in white of who they have playing Suicide.

TJ Perkins <<<< Highlight

Anyways I think King needs to keep the strap. They should save the Sabin win for BFG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back