• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Slammiversary X] Bully Ray v. Joseph Park

Who wins?

• Bully Ray

• Joseph Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Slammiversary 2012
Bully Ray v. Joseph Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv5.jpg

All discussion here.​

Yeah, um.... Ray wins? I don't know. Abyss can't come out and save his brother, can he? I really don't see a way Ray could loose to a lawyer. All though, stranger things have happened.

IHW's Prediction-
The Bully wins. I want to say we should see Abyss here, but how is it possible?

Grandma Says-
"Bully Ray is just too mean. That Park guy stands no chance. He can't beat him."

this match has my interest! i see bully ray beating the hell out of parks until something happens and either he takes off the dress shirt to reveal abyss's shirt or pulls the mask out of his pocket something like that to turn into abyss and hit a blackhole slam and pick up the victory plus when was the last time bully ray won a PPV match? gotta go with parks here.

I can't decide on this one. This could end in a DQ finish. Maybe Joe Park will revert into Abyss during the course of the match. Its hard to tell. But I'll lean more towards Ray winning this one.

Unless Abyss saves his brother somehow, lights out trick or something, I can't see Bully Ray losing.

Just to give u all a hint here Joseph park is abyss its a form of split personality of Chris park. I've been waiting to see him turn back into abyss hopefully it will happen and he ll beat the shit of of bully ray I've hated bully since the split of 3D

I think what will happen is Bully will get the chain out then the lights will go off and when they come back on Abyss is there with the blackhole slam then pins him.. 1...2...3

I think at the beginning of the match Joseph Park will run off up the ramp but come out as abyss, showing that Joeseph is abyss, and have a good match against bully and beat him for the 3 count.

This has been a brilliantly worked storyline and I'm more than interested in what they do come Slammi. It's great how they have teased their encounters for many months and then force you to see the payoff by paying for the PPV. That's great old school booking.

Bully Ray wins, as he is 0-5 at PPV's this year but wouldnt be surprised if Joseph walks away the victor.

Ray signed his own death warrant and he doesn't even realize what he's in. This storyline has been tremendous and to anyone with enough eyeballs, the pay-off may be hilariously awesome. I'm just wondering how it will go down.

Joseph Park FTW.

Quite possibly one of the most intriguing TNA storylines ever? I think so.

Loved this from the outset. Abyss to me was just a one trick pony, put him in a feud, stick him in a hardcore environment and watch him go to extreme lengths, placing his body through fire, onto thumbtacks, into barbed wire, get back up and repeat the process again. He became stale years ago, and the truth is, the Hogan-ring angle hurt him so much a lot of people found it hard to take seriously afterwards. He'd "They" which was a gigantic disappointment and a lot of meaningless feuds, but this has made Abyss interesting and relevant again, which in itself deserves kudos.

They can play it a number of different ways, nobody can legitimately claim this is predictable because it isn't. However, I hope Joseph Park reveals himself to be Abyss, because I don't want to see the character end.

I'm looking forward to this one. Abyss telling us on Impact that he will be there is a bit of a spoiler but none the less, this angle has been great fun.

Only thing is, I really hope the eventual pay-off is more imaginative than any of us can think of. The build really merits something better than an easy under-the-ring-switcharoo, or backstage-retreataroo.

This sure has gotten interesting. The whole Joseph Park angle seemed weird to me at first, but I am interested in seeing where exactly TNA is going with this. I hope he ends up working as both Joseph and Abyss at the same time, he could retreat as Joseph and then run out as Abyss to destroy Bully Ray and win the match. Joseph himself could not be believable in winning this match, but an Abyss return should result in Ray losing. The match could go either way, although I am leaning toward the Abyss character returning to defeat Bully Ray. Hopefully he ends up portraying both characters in the future, it would make things far more interesting. It's not the end of the world if Ray does pull off a win, it would get him some more heel heat. Should be an alright match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Joseph Park will defeat Bully Ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back