• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Slammiversary X] Brooke Tessmacher v. Gail Kim (C) [Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Brooke Tessmacher

• Gail Kim

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Slammiversary 2012
Brooke Tessmacher v. Gail Kim (C)
TNA Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv5b.jpg

All discussion here.​

Just for the sake of wishful thinking, Brooke will win the belt on Sunday. Gail's reign has been less than spectacular. Brooke is over, not as much as Velvet, but pretty close. Add to the three consecutive victories over Gail, I think its Tess's time.

Gail Kim's reign has been nothing short of lackluster, she is built as a great female wrestler but truly her in-ring skills leave a lot to be desired, vastly overrated by some, while Brooke has brought herself from someone who used to dance on television, to a model, to a pretty decent in-ring wrestler. Sure she botched that horrible finish on Impact but some of the best botch a move here or there. My hope is a Tessmacher victory, just to get the belt off Kim.

Kim needs to lose the belt but although improved Brooke is not ready to be champ. But damn if the belt would not look good around her sexy ass.

Brooke wins in her home state. My relunctant pick

Although I have very little interest in this match, I hope Tessmacher wins. Gail Kim has been a horrible champion and should never have won back the title in the first place. With Tessmacher we would have something new and the potential for new feuds for the title to open up. With Kim retaining, the boredom would continue. The match will likely be the second worst of the evening, losing only to Hernandez VS Kash, so my interest in it is incredibly low and I am therefore not expecting very much out of it other than Gail Kim losing which really needs to happen.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Brooke Tessmacher will win the Knockouts Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back