[Slammiversary] Scott Steiner v. Matt Morgan

Who wins?

• Matt Morgan

• Scott Steiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
slamm5.jpg

Announced on IMPACT Wrestling and IMPACTWrestling.com.

All discussion here.

I feel like this needs more story and build-up, so hopefully we get that in the coming weeks. Hell im not even sure what the issue is between these guys? We got that one promo a while back were Steiner called Morgan a disrespectful piece of shit for wanting a title shot, but that's basically it.

This match should be alright. Morgan and Steiner can both put on good matches, but I don't know if these guys will have any chemistry in the ring together. Morgan definitely goes over here.

yea morgans gonna go over. As big of a TNA fan as i am, i honestly have no hope for this match. Its gonna be an absolute clusterfuck of awful. the only thing i can hope to come out of this is scott steiner getting more mic time on the coming impacts. its kinda sad cuz he's still in such good shape, but i only like steiner for his rambling incoherent promos.

I feel like this needs more story and build-up, so hopefully we get that in the coming weeks. Hell im not even sure what the issue is between these guys? We got that one promo a while back were Steiner called Morgan a disrespectful piece of shit for wanting a title shot, but that's basically it.

This match should be alright. Morgan and Steiner can both put on good matches, but I don't know if these guys will have any chemistry in the ring together. Morgan definitely goes over here.

That's what am worried about can they deliver in in the ring together. I remember was maybe a week ago or two, Scott Steiner had some money problems with the company which is why we only saw one promo and didn't see them both the week after that until now. They really need to hype this match to mean something. Like many have said before, some times two big guys are hard to watch as far as in ring ability. We can only know once we see these two get in the ring. Matt Morgan vs Hernandez to me was a short feud which it had to be otherwise they stink up the house I saw the promo you are talking about so that means out of the blue Steiner is Heel as far as i can tell

If Steiner isn't talking (screaming, yelling, swearing, going insane), I just don't care anymore. Not to mention this feud hasn't been a featured one for weeks upon weeks now. To be honest, until Steiner nearly botched a simple roll-under-the-goddamn-ropes this past week, I had forgotten they were even feuding.

My guess, normally, would be Morgan going over clean. But that doesn't seem to be the plan, in any feud right now, so I'm guessing this has some sort of dirty finish and this feud goes on, sort of, for another 2 months.

If they let this be a brawl, seeing that's what Steiner does best at age 48, it might not be terrible. However, if it turns into a Steiner Suplex Fest, grab a pillow and blanket.

I actually want to like this feud, but I haven't been able to get into it. I really enjoyed the first segment between these two. Morgan was trying to be this polite and respectful guy, but Steiner was hell bent on being a dick. It was nice segment, but the build for this feud has been kind of shaky. There are times where I don't want to see these two wrestle, and there have been times where I don't care about the upcoming match.

With all that said, Morgan has to go over here. In fact, I think it's necessary. Matt Morgan hasn't done anything special in a LONG time. He needs to win this match, because he really could use the boost.

I was really into this feud when it first started and was really looking forward to the eventually match that this two would have but the feud cooled down before the Sacrifice PPV and wasn't really being featured until a few weeks ago when Angle and Jarrett chose partners for each other to face with Angle selecting Matt Morgan to face Jarrett and had Steiner interfere to cost Morgan and the tag main event they had last week. I'm still looking forward to the match but not as much as I was when the feud first started. I think that this will be a decent match and I see no reason for Matt Morgan to lose this match.

Oh god it's like someone in TNA decided to book a match out of my nightmares. Hopefully they keep this short, because the odds of this being anything other than awful are very slim. Morgan should get the win here if they are indeed preparing him for an eventual main event run/title win in the future.

Zero interest in this feud. This is just to put Morgan over and add more credibility to the kid before they do something else with him. I'll drink two galons of water before this match. I don't want to spend a second infront of the TV while this mental nuke is on.

This is the match I'll be checking facebook during. Why is Morgan stuck in filler feuds when he could be facing Sting for the world title? I expect a somewhat boring match because Morgan is more gifted on the mic than in the ring and Steiner is.... well.... Steiner. My likely pick for worst of the night.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Matt Morgan will defeat Scott Steiner

So let me see if I have this straight? Steiner returned to TNA as a face, coming to Kurt Angle's aid. Two months later, he's now a heel, wrestling along side of a man he was returning to take out in Jeff Jarrett in an Impact main event against Angle and Morgan. Why the heel turn? Over who has better genetics.....

This is going to be bad. Not to mention, this match has received almost no hype and the little bit of heat Steiner could have gained was overshadowed by the Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett feud. Based on that fact, I hope this is the blow off to this feud and Morgan moves back into the title picture, where he belongs.

LSN's Prediction: Matt Morgan wins clean with the Carbon Footprint and hopefully this directionless feud will end.

The only way that this is any good is if it's a brawl. That seems to be the only thing that these guys can do well. I have confidence that TNA wont mess that up. I see Steiner going over here because TNA like to drag out feuds for no apparent reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back