• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Skip Sheffield-Still is Nexus

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So a thought occured to me during Raw today. Skip Sheffield still is in Nexus. He was never kicked out just got written off because of injury. So today everyone is blabbering about no Nexus members at Wrestlemania when Skip Sheffield should be making a return sometime soon. This got me wondering whether or not he will be presentg at the match at Mania. And what will he do in his return?

I think that Skip is destined to help out Punk at Wrestlemania. I think it would honestly suprise most people because either they forgot about him or they will realize that he is still Nexus. I think I could see him in the future being a singles wrestler because of his size and strenght. I would love to see him placed in Nexus however I think we have seen the last of Nexus for a while considering they are all sidlined so maybe Mania is a one night thing. However I see him coming back and being a factor.

Yup Yup.

When is Skip somewhat cleared to wrestle again? I thought I read something about May/June or whatever

I didn't even think of this, it's not a bad idea, but I doubt it's going to happen. Can't say I wouldn't enjoy it if it did however, Reeves is pretty talented for a guy his size, and they got rid of his ******edly overcomplicated finisher for a simple lariat, making him all the more dangerous. When you have to Rube Goldberg someone before you can put the hurt on them, it kind of makes you look silly

Totally agree Mintberry, I thought that they said he was making a lot of progress healing so maybe. I do like Skip better than what he was on NXT.

Other thought what about Michael Tarver we have seen him on Raw and Smackdown recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back