• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sin Cara vs Primo video

Looked pretty darn impressive from what was shown. Will love to see what he can do with some bigger guys. Can't wait to see him debut.

I agree, Primo can actually work really well. Shame my left nut has more personality than him.

I expected nothing less from Sin Cara. That C4 was pretty amazing (heaps better than Kazarian's). I was surprised he used the head-scissors into armbar as his finisher, I can't see many people being able to sell that. They might change that when he comes up to the main roster.

I think WWE should book him against some bigger opponents at house shows to prepare him. The WWE roster is a lot different to any Mexican, Japanese ones.

Still very impressed though.

You'd have to assume he'll start on Smackdown as a more wrestling-based talent. I'm sure we'll find out very soon. See I was thinking about his vignettes and in particular how strange it is that they chose to air them in the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania. It really makes me think he's appearing at the very latest on the Raw/Smackdown after mania.

And he'll seem a good five times better with flattering camera angles and Michael Cole calling him a goof.

That was my first time ever seeing the guy, and I was impressed! That head scissors into an armbar was Awesome! I'm looking forward to his debut. And ARLO I agree the best option for him would be him debuting on Smackdown. It's only a matter of time before he fueds with Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back