• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simulated Match......

xavyer

xavyer
Hey everyone, i was watching the movie Rocky Balboa last night, there's a part of the movie where everyone watch a simulated fight between Rocky and Mason Dixon, and i know this may be a little way out at left field, but it kind of got me thinking, what if the WWE did something like this every now and then, have a simulated match between superstars from the past and present, it could even be someone who already passed away, the question is: Who would you like to see in a simulated match? One of my choices was Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan, both technical wrestlers and submission experts, another one of my choices was Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler, this match would be off the hook, what match or matches would you pick?

We will probably see footage like that when WWE '13 releases. Michael Cole vs. Roddy Piper in a bra & panties match.

Stone Cold vs. Hulk Hogan.

If they faced off today, it likely wouldn't be that good (but I'd still love to see the two face off anyway) due to their age & current conditions but let's see what they could do when they were young and healthy. I'd also pick Undertaker vs. Sting for the same reason.

Great Thread

I like the idea of Hennig/Ziggler, however I would rather see Michaels/Ziggler, that would be just a complete "sell" show. Other "simulated" matches I would love to see

Big Show/Andre - No idea why, just something that has always fascinated me

Ricky Steamboat/Kofi Kingston - Think that their styles could mesh well

Chris Jericho/Randy Savage - This would be a dream

As another poster stated , simulations will likely be shown once WWE 13 is realized, I hope he is correct

In simulated matches, I’d like to see:

Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan in a…

1. 6 Man Elimination Tag – Faces (Austin / Rock / Hogan) vs. Heels (Jericho / Angle / Flair)
2. Battle Royal
3. Money In The Bank
4. “Armageddon” Hell In A Cell
5. Elimination Chamber

And any other match type I think of later. Is there any WWE Video Game out there that has all 6 of these Legends and these possible match types??

I don’t think Angle will be in WWE 13, and “created” SuperStars are never as good as the ones created by WWE / THQ. I have Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, Legends of WrestleMania, WWE All-Stars and WWE 12, and all of these games either don’t have all 6 of my favorites and / or all of these match types.

Austin
Jericho
Rock
Angle
Hogan
Flair

are all in WWF Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth

I don't think the Elimination Chamber is in there though, and definitely not the MITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back