Signups To Be Santos New Mentor Here

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
Hi, my name as you all know is TheLegendSanto, but you can all call me Santo. As you all know we here at Santo Enterprises© Recently lost a valued member of our company, Paralyzer Z who also served as my mentor, and you are all here today to maybe become my future bit....mentor! I would first and foremost like to congratulate you on taking the first step into your meaningless future of being my bitch I mean mentor, we here at Santo Enterprises only hire the best though. Just fill out this application form and that black token lady over there will take it from you, Santo may or may not get back to you after the estimated amount of time. Have a nice day!

NAME:

OKAY STOP WRITING DR.TURD AND IVANA FUCK, WRITE YOUR REAL NAME:

DATE OF BIRTH:

FORMER OCCUPATION

PAIN THRESHHOLD:

WILLINGNESS TO DO KINKY THINGS:

BODY FAT PERCENTAGE:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY:

NAME OF FUTURE FIRST-BORN CHILD(Read terms and conditions):

WILLINGNESS TO WATCH SAD MOVIES WITH ME AND LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER(May or may not include sexual intercourse):

NAME: Leafy Shuffleboard

OKAY STOP WRITING DR.TURD AND IVANA FUCK, WRITE YOUR REAL NAME: Dr. Ivana Turd

DATE OF BIRTH: 01/23/45

FORMER OCCUPATION: Doctor

PAIN THRESHHOLD: 7

WILLINGNESS TO DO KINKY THINGS: 6

BODY FAT PERCENTAGE: 8

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY: No

NAME OF FUTURE FIRST-BORN CHILD(Read terms and conditions): Blue Ivy Turd

WILLINGNESS TO WATCH SAD MOVIES WITH ME AND LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER(May or may not include sexual intercourse): 5

Teach me o' mighty master

Just to let you know Santo, I am no longer a "Mentor", but I now am a mentee.

Good luck with your next mentor, I hope you will once again write thrilling tales of tragic comical romance, and drama with whoever gets it, may the relationship fall apart.

I was under the impression that I already had this locked up. And I'm definitely above filling out some form

I'm not.

NAME: John Johnson

OKAY STOP WRITING DR.TURD AND IVANA FUCK, WRITE YOUR REAL NAME: Erm, Kevin Sullivan?

DATE OF BIRTH: 3/12/68

FORMER OCCUPATION: Jack Swagger's speech therapist

PAIN THRESHHOLD: Don't touch me.

WILLINGNESS TO DO KINKY THINGS: I don't like bondage. Anything else is fair game.

BODY FAT PERCENTAGE: High

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY: Only in a dream

NAME OF FUTURE FIRST-BORN CHILD(Read terms and conditions): Barrington.

WILLINGNESS TO WATCH SAD MOVIES WITH ME AND LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER(May or may not include sexual intercourse): Fuck off.

I'm not.

NAME: John Johnson

OKAY STOP WRITING DR.TURD AND IVANA FUCK, WRITE YOUR REAL NAME: Erm, Kevin Sullivan?

DATE OF BIRTH: 3/12/68

FORMER OCCUPATION: Jack Swagger's speech therapist

PAIN THRESHHOLD: Don't touch me.

WILLINGNESS TO DO KINKY THINGS: I don't like bondage. Anything else is fair game.

BODY FAT PERCENTAGE: High

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY: Only in a dream

NAME OF FUTURE FIRST-BORN CHILD(Read terms and conditions): Barrington.

WILLINGNESS TO WATCH SAD MOVIES WITH ME AND LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER(May or may not include sexual intercourse): Fuck off.

The rest of your application is great, but if your not willing to bump uglys, then i'm sorry but we cant let you work here.

Fuck this noise. I'm gonna see if Crock or JGlass will be my new mentor.

Yeah. Maybe one of them can teach you how to read rules. For instance, when you see this:

Oh, and I suppose it goes without saying (though I will anyways), anyone who is not a candidate which posts in this thread will be subject to Discipline as well.

Everyone understand? If not, PM me, and I'll copy and paste this section back to you.

You should probably listen.

Your lesson for today is complete.

Alright. So, what do you think you're doing wrong? We can start here then the only way is up.

I only post on topics where I can add to the discussion. Some people may disagree with that. But I try to spark debate when I go. I say just go with what you know. As long as it adds to the topic you won't get "shit". People may disagree with it. But back it up.

Like personally I stay away from TNA because I don't watch and I couldn't add anything to the discussion. So, all in all stick with what you're comfortable with and you should be okay. Don't worry about rep and stuff. It's meaningless.

Eh, when I first joined I wasn't liked by many either. But some got the chance to know me. Wes used to hate me but one time he sent me a message on MSN and he realized I wasn't so bad.

You just need to keep posting, stay out of trouble and the image will come. It took a long time for people to like me. Some still don't. But I can't change the world. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back