Sig Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince151

Dark Match Jobber
If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Could someone make me a sig with Mr. Kennedy that reads- Vince Salatino "Heavinsent" WZCW.

Well...I doubt he's going to be needing that signature anymore. Was this guy in WZCW? Maybe we should put on a waiting period for WZCW, considering how quickly people will show up and get banned like this jackass did.

How'd you guess. Yeah, we'll see if we let him back into the fed when his ban is up.

How'd you guess.

That's all the n00bs seem to do is Spam their way into bannishment, occasionally one of them actully becomes a decent poster, but the majority don't seem to know the difference between spam and a good post, but you don't need me to tell you that

Yeah he went the way of the spammer. I just don't get it. When you get two PMs saying "READ THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES AND POST MORE THEN A SENTENCE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED GOD DAMNIT!!!" you'd think just maybe they might listen. But no, they come back and respond with a one sentence post about how Kane sucks and Batista is the bomb.

Yeah he went the way of the spammer. I just don't get it. When you get two PMs saying "READ THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES AND POST MORE THEN A SENTENCE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED GOD DAMNIT!!!" you'd think just maybe they might listen. But no, they come back and respond with a one sentence post about how Kane sucks and Batista is the bomb.

But Batista is the Bomb, you know Y?, because Kane suks!

sorry couldn't help myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back