• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shut your mouth and know your roll!

C

chuckhardslab

So Hulk Hogan had an interview recently where he criticized the Rock's return saying it was badly done and he shouldnt hve been bad mouthing cena in his promo. So i just want to say where the hell does Hogan get off saying that it was wrong for rock to take all the spotlight from cena and such when hogan is in a business where he and eric bishoff cut all the the promos and doesnt let the young talent step up like jay lethal and amazing red. (just to name a couple) Instead he has guys like Jeff Hardy who does drugs and only joined TNA last year win the TNa championship, where the other guys who are clean and have been loyal to TNA since its beginning lke AJ styles who has seemed to lost his "Main Event" status since hogan came. Also Hogan was once in WWE and he knows how it works and how to draw money(i think.) I mean Wrestle Mania is coming up and WWE needs to hype it. How much of a hype will it be if they go into mania with Rock bending down kissing cena's ass rather than the mania build up they have now with Rock making fun of cena calling him fruity peoples and stuff. So anyway i just think Hogan needs to shut up because he has no room to talk. What do you guys think?

p.s. if you would like to hear more about Hogan and hear someone ranta bout it go the Wrestlezone homepage

Yeah I posted about this in another thread I said this..........

"This Son of a B Hogan just lied on this phone call!!!! The Rock went out there & free style that whole promo, what the hell is he talking about they told the Rock exactly what to say. They may have known what & who the Rock was going to talk about, but word for word they didn't know what he was going to say. John Cena is a big boy the man can handle himself in a promo battle w/the Rock as long as he not in the SuperCena character. I think Hogan didn't agreed w/what Rock said cause he know Cena is nothing more then an up to date version of him, those comments hit Hogan personally. He probably was having flash backs of when the Rock talked bad to his ass too!!!!"

So that's what I posted before about Hogan's comments. Hogan is a legend & he has a right to his opinion just like the rest of us, but intel he can make TNA the top product he shouldn't be pointing fingers at what WWE is doing w/there superstars. He has way more talent in his product then WWE least IMO & he & whoever else that is in charge don't have any idea how to use them so yeah he should know his role & just be silent.

So Hulk Hogan had an interview recently where he criticized the Rock's return saying it was badly done and he shouldnt hve been bad mouthing cena in his promo. So i just want to say where the hell does Hogan get off saying that it was wrong for rock to take all the spotlight from cena and such when hogan is in a business where he and eric bishoff cut all the the promos and doesnt let the young talent step up like jay lethal and amazing red. (just to name a couple) Instead he has guys like Jeff Hardy who does drugs and only joined TNA last year win the TNa championship, where the other guys who are clean and have been loyal to TNA since its beginning lke AJ styles who has seemed to lost his "Main Event" status since hogan came. Also Hogan was once in WWE and he knows how it works and how to draw money(i think.) I mean Wrestle Mania is coming up and WWE needs to hype it. How much of a hype will it be if they go into mania with Rock bending down kissing cena's ass rather than the mania build up they have now with Rock making fun of cena calling him fruity peoples and stuff. So anyway i just think Hogan needs to shut up because he has no room to talk. What do you guys think?

p.s. if you would like to hear more about Hogan and hear someone ranta bout it go the Wrestlezone homepage

First of all, it's "Know your role and shut your mouth".

Now, Just like you said, the wwe is trying to mix the rock with cena-fued, to hype the WM main event. Vince wasn't trying to bury cena or anything, if that was the case all he had to do is make them both rock and cena go head to head on the mic. As far as hogan goes, he should be the last person to complain about holding young talents. And just like Hollywood said, hogan was lied, when he said the promo was scrited.

IMO Hogan doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Ever since he arrived TNA has been going down hill. Before he was there I remember seeing amazing matches(way better than WWE at the time) and the wrestlers seemed to be developing,now its the opposite.But I see where he's coming from when he bashes the Rocks return. As a fan I enjoyed Rock verbaly rapping Cena. But I also didn't understand from a business point why the officials would let the Rock crush Cena (the face of the company) the way he did, especially since Rock isn't going be around for long. If Rock was going to stay I would understand but he's not. I guess WWE was thinking short term (Mania) and not long term. But u bring a good point the WWE prob just wants to build up Mania because fans want to see a Cena/Rock confrontation which means more money.

Hogan has been in the business long enough to know the Rock was not brought into bury Cena. Sadly, by the end of WrestleMania, The Rock will be raising Cena's arm, and shaking Cena's hand.

Rock is just building heat between the two to sell tickets and by the end the Cena-Love-Festival will occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back