shouldn't WWE of done this?

peep4life

FUTURE WWE CHAMPION-ME
now i just watched SMACKDOWN! and MATT HARDY is a Pro on NXT. Now i know the season finale is next week but if he was suspended how can he show up and do the final pros poll next week because if your suspended your not supposed to show up right? So it got me thinking if they were going to suspend Hardy shouldn't they of elimanted Hardy's rookie Justin Gabriel instead of Heath Slater so Hardy didn't have to show up on NXT.

So what do guys think will they have Hardy show up for NXT or how do you think there going to do it?

That is a good point, but knowing WWE they'll probably say that he's been "suspended from Smackdown" and not the WWE entirely. That is if he even shows up on the next NXT.

It was my understanding that the storylines on the main shows have little to no meaning on nxt but I could be wrong.

Well considering NXT is on the night b4 Smackdown (storyline wise), how would they know Hardy was gonna get the flick on Smackdown

And what if they plan on having Justin Gabriel win? just cause Hardy isn't there doesn't mean the rookie has to suffer. Also the Miz was on the panel last week despite Danielson being eliminated and Punk would have been but that would've required giving a sneek preview of his new look.

Anyway storylines obviously don't have to make any sense in wrestling and haven't had to in years, not to mention the constant false commentary where someone will say oh so and so never faced this situation when that person did only a few years b4, jsut for an example. or supposed "rules" change on a show by show basis.

It's NXT who cares, you know when it all comes down to it all the final 8 are gonna be on RAW or Smackdown at some point or at the very least they'll go back to developmental. It happened with Diva Search, happened with Tough Enough, the winners in most cases weren't the ones that went onto breaking through the glass ceiling

The Miz/John Morrison for instance both were eliminated from Tough Enough and yet the winners of both those series got the sack pretty quick same goes with Diva Search

Lastly the final 8 guys were all competing in WWE developemental terrortories b4 they came onto NXT so they are not new recruits taken fresh off the INDY circuit. Danielson is the only one that is relatively new to WWE in any form.

Barrett - WWE development since 2007
Otunga - May 2009 (FCW)
Tarver - May 2008 (FCW)
Skip Sheffield - WWE development since 2005 was in Tough Enough LOL
Darren Young - May 2009 (tryout matches between 2005-2006 on Heat/Velocity)
Heath Slater - December 2006 Deep South Wrestling
Justin Gabriel - 2009 WWE Developmental
Daniel Bryan - end of 2009 - Debuted on Raw dark match January 2010

Wouldn't he have just been suspended from Smackdown not the entire WWE. Thus meaning he can show up on NXT which has nothing to do with Smackdown. I dunno haven't watched Smackdown yet so I may be wrong.

KELLY KELLY DOESN'T CHANGE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

Anyway, Gabriel will quite possibly be one of the final two. Two heels going at it won't work without people knowing who the fuck they are, else one would have to play the face.

KELLY KELLY DOESN'T CHANGE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

oh yes and those two girls you have on your sig are so damn atrticive being drunk :lmao: dude you can dis KELLY all you want but it dont matter because shes still f*cking BEAUTIFUL

and to other people doesnt a suspension ussaully mean your suspended from the whole company and @gameover you know this is scripted right they knew he was going to get suspended

I'd like to change Kelly Kelly's facial expression when I give it to her in the ass :D

To go even more off topic: What happened to Kelly Kelly? She's been absent from Smackdown for more than two weeks I think. She had a good showing against Lay Cool and then poof, nothing.

I'd like to change Kelly Kelly's facial expression when I give it to her in the ass :D.

:lmao: because i've always thought the same i would love to do it because d*mn she got a nice ASS

To go even more off topic: What happened to Kelly Kelly? She's been absent from Smackdown for more than two weeks I think. She had a good showing against Lay Cool and then poof, nothing.

you know dude i have to agree she was doing better in the ring then she was doing in RAW so i dont know but if the give someone other than LAYCOOL a chance for the title i mean come on the gave EVE the title ehy cant they give KELLY the title.

I think it would be great if they gave Kelly Kelly a title run. I'm thinking, Layla loses it to Michelle McCool. They feud for a while, perhaps a title change or two and then it's Kelly Kelly's turn. Kelly Kelly for Womens Champion :D

Compare:

11w9bgn.jpg

brookeadams0021.jpg

Kelly haz no bum

you know dude i have to agree she was doing better in the ring then she was doing in RAW so i dont know but if the give someone other than LAYCOOL a chance for the title i mean come on the gave EVE the title ehy cant they give KELLY the title.

youdidnt.jpg

What you trying to say about my girl Eve, HMMMM?

Don't worry about it Peep. I was just jostling you. What are you like 15-16? Man up son!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2mthsJZefk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2mthsJZefk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>>[/YOUTUBE]

ill admit im alitlle biased towards KELLY BUT to say she has no ass then your just a F*cking idiot
and thrilla11 that video is FUNNY:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back