• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should wrestlers bring their kids to their live matches?

CanadianCrippler12

Dark Match Winner
Hi, this is my first post so please be kind. :)

So, i was just watching Beyond the Mat on cable and I was watching the part where The Rock is wrestling Mick Foley in the I Quit Match at Royal Rumble 1999. They showed an up-close shot of Mick's kids crying watching their Dad get the crap beaten out of him.

So here's my question to you. Should wrestlers in WWE and TNA wait until their kids are older to bring them to lve events and interject them into storylines like Rey did with Aalyiah and Dominic when they were clearly older to understand at 12 and 14? Also, it is a good idea to interject their kids in a storyline even if it's with a good friend like Rey vs Eddie for the custody of Dominic?

I would like to know what you guys have to say about this :)

It depends what kind of match it is just a basic match then yea but if there is goin to be blood then no and ifits wwe then yes they should becaue i never really gets that bad.

Makes no fucking difference. I wouldn't even react if a wrestlers kid got chokeslammed.. I don't give a shit to tell you the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back