• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

should wcw come back as part of tna

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punkd24

yes to make it better.

ok so eric. b would come to tna or paul.h and get so tna wrestlers to join him and have a 5-man elimation match if paul/eric won they would have theere own show.they would win.

then it would be nitro and impact or change then name to thunder agoin or stauday morning/night.then tna would have 2 shows also old wcw would come back luger ,buff, sean o haire, etc.

what do u thinnk woul dhappen or do u want wcw back to compete with wwe?

Well the WWE owns all the trademarks to WCW, so it cannot happen.

Also, WCW was not too successful at the end and neither was Bischoff, so I do not think it would work.

ok WHAT IF tna gave eric.b/paul.h money if they would come to tna to buy just then name wcw.

here how it would be

titles- world CHAMPIONSHIP
x-divison curizerweght title
tag belts
t.v title

superstars to jump to tna when the name change happens
regal
and justin credbile get a job
rico
and more old wcw guys come back
t.v

wcw impact
wcw saturday night (spike give them more t.v time with a promise for better shows)

Well the WWE owns all the trademarks to WCW, so it cannot happen.

Also, WCW was not too successful at the end and neither was Bischoff, so I do not think it would work.

What he said ^^^^^

TNA shouldn't even consider this, now matter what happens, they are building their own name and fan base and produce a good quality show but still has room for improvement.

WCW was run out of business by a combo of poor story lines, talent management and WWE producing vasty better shows. That is what a lot of fans will remember about WCW so bringing it for name value would drive some fans away and not attrack many, if any, new ones due to what they remember of the old WCW

I have to admit, I was a huge WCW fan back in the late 90's, but I think it is time that we leave WCW to rest and let people forget about it and move on. Eric Bischoff would probably not agree to bringing WCW back anyways.

i dont understand why everyone thinks tna needs to have multiple 'brands' like the wwe. WWE went downhill when they split the roster and had 'brand specific' titles.Tna is still growing.They need a 2 hour show before another show and having another brand is a dumb idea in general. do u think all those decades agos when (correct me if i m wrong) WWWF (original wwf/e) started they were starting multiple t.v. shows and/or brands ? No it took decades of growing (i.e.: a lot of buyouts) to get to where they think they had to do that.Tna just hasn't grown as big as WWE because wwe has a few decades headstart and tna has a lot of ground to make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back