Should Tomko go back to the WWE?

axl626

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm a big Christian fan which means I've gotten use to seeing Tomko around him the past several years. They have a certain kind of awkward chemistry that works. But it seems that when they're apart Tomko does not work. It's sad seeing what's become of a fairly talented guy. He's out of shape now and gets squashed in any and all of his matches.

So I'm wondering if Tomko will stay where he is now and just continue on as enhancement talent, which there is a need for, or should he come back to the WWE and reunite with Christian? I would personally prefer the latter. I've always seen him as the Nash to Christian's HBK. Not comparing them to Nash or HBK, just the character situations.

The WWE wouldn't take Tomko back.

They already did last year, and he looked out of shape and slow in his match, which prompted the WWE to wish him well on his future endeavors. I still think that Christian was originally supposed to be the one who was attacking Jeff Hardy for that Wrestlemania program, and hypothetically, Tomko would have been his muscle. Then they went in a completely other direction, and his services weren't exactly needed.

So yeah, the WWE didn't want Tomko for exactly the reasons you stated. He's out of shape and there's no real future for him. He can't go back to the WWE if they won't take him.

The WWE wouldn't take Tomko back.

They already did last year, and he looked out of shape and slow in their match, which prompted the WWE to wish him well on his future endeavors. I still think that Christian was originally supposed to be the one who was attacking Jeff Hardy for that Wrestlemania program, and hypothetically, Tomko would have been his muscle. Then they went in a completely other direction, and his services weren't exactly needed.

So yeah, the WWE didn't want Tomko for exactly the reasons you stated. He's out of shape and there's no real future for him. He can't go back to the WWE if they won't take him.

Agree with everything above.

Tomko had a MASSIVE gut in his match this year with Samoa Joe this year. His stock has never been lower and made some really bad promotional moves in Japan so that avenue seems to be closed too.

You know right now maybe a bad time for Tomko to do anything, but get back into the shape we are used to seeing him in. The man has allot of potential, and although I cant see him going far in the E, who knows in TNA.

Getting in shape was kind of a given if he wants back in the WWE or to be taken seriously in TNA. But I understand he got a rib injury so that may explain his shape and he may be on some pain pills due to that injury. As they often do WWE let him go right afterward, so that may have hurt him or there could be something else. I don't expect him to become champion but he was fun when he and Christian were together.

what could wwe possibly want from this guy...they wouldn't even take the time to look at his picture, he has done his time with wwe and he might as well go back to japan...wwe going for younger guys and tomko definately not a young guy...

his look isn't really good either, he would scare the kids...

The WWE has no need of him whatsoever. Last time I saw the guy, he looked like a washed up hasbeen while jobbing out to Rob Terry. Tomko was extremely out of shape and it made him look much older than his 34 years of age. I don't really see anything in the future for this guy in the big leagues. The WWE doesn't want or need him and he's been reduced to the status of jobber on the rare occassion when he even appears on TNA television.

If he can get himself back into shape, I think Tomko's best options would be heading back to Japan or head to Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back