• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should the Wwe resign Kristal Marshall

punk is gold

Occasional Pre-Show
So if anyone watched Tna a few months ago you would have discovered Kristal Marshal has quite the gift of gab,you also might know she's no longer with Tna,reason being for her hubby Bobby Lashley and the company parting ways so he could focus soley on mma,that being said the two are no longer together and it's been a lot longer than the 60 day clause since she was with Tna.I personally think it would be a shame not to re-sign her to be some wrestlers mouthpiece when so many heels could use her to get over ,she's probably better on the mic than a third of the entertainers in the Wwe ,she might be able to be the modern day Sensational Sherri if given the chance,I can just imagine the heat now,but enough rambling what do you guys think of this idea

Didn't she leave WWE because of racism? They did that wedding storyline in which she had marry a skinny black guy, which she probably found highly offensive. She's obviously a fan of black beefcake, just look at Bobby Lashley.

She was good in TNA, but it's easy to be good in TNA when your only competition is bad-ness. No to Kristal, yes to more Alicia Fox.

I think theres some bitterness between Her & WWE this is what i found and i belive its what also lead to bobby leaveing aswell

PWInsider.com reports that WWE released Kristal due to her disinterest in participating in a scheduled SmackDown! storyline.

According to the report, WWE was to soon reveal that Edge was the mastermind behind Kristal's seduction of Theodore Long. The idea was that Edge was using Kristal to get back at Long for stripping his World Championship earlier in the year. The storyline would result in Edge and a sexed-up Kristal forming a tandem similar to the Edge-Lita duo that created buzz on RAW.

Kristal supposedly objected to the sexuality of the storyline. She also continued expressing a desire to be moved to RAW, which is the home roster for her real-life boyfriend Bobby Lashley. Both performers have been pushing to receive the opportunity to travel together.

WWE officials ultimately concluded that Kristal was too expendable to have an unwillingness to play ball with the script. She was released.

So im not sure if it would happen but then again look who the Raw GM is and we have also seen Sable Come back.

But yeah she would be a great mouth piece maybe for a NXT Rookie Michael Tarver. I do miss Diva & Superstar pairings and 90% of Parings Result in a World Title

I don't see what the big deal is creating this thread years later. The WWE resigned her from her contract years ago when she wouldn't participate in the Teddy Long angle.

If you're asking they should re-sign her... no. She has absolutely nothing to offer. She looked terrible in her most recent TNA appearances when she managed Lashley. She has no discernible mic skills. She has nothing to offer in terms of in-ring ability.

She'd be a terrible signing.

I loved her in WWE

She's sexy and she can be put on Smackdown! where they really could use an extra Diva even if Melina comes back there instead of Raw or even if Victoria comes to SD! via surprise

And just based on her attitude in TNA during her promos I'd love to see her back in that way.

It would definately be great to have her back in the WWE.

"Diva & Superstar pairings and 90% of Parings Result in a World Title"

True
Booker T & Sharmell led to his first WWE World Title (excluding of course 5X WCW)

Edge & Lita drew REAL heat....Edge & Vickie as well Edge= 9X World Champion

I think Kristal Marshall will be a viable asset to Smackdown! especially with MVP...imagine that!

"Diva & Superstar pairings and 90% of Parings Result in a World Title"

True
Booker T & Sharmell led to his first WWE World Title (excluding of course 5X WCW)

Edge & Lita drew REAL heat....Edge & Vickie as well Edge= 9X World Champion

I think Kristal Marshall will be a viable asset to Smackdown! especially with MVP...imagine that!

Trish & Christian- Didn't lead Christian to a world title

Kane & Lita- Didn't lead Kane to a world title

Matt Hardy & Lita- Didn't lead Hardy to a world title

I can go on but I'll stop right there.

The WWE doesn't need Marshall. They already have enough divas as it is and adding one more isn't going to change anything. She was useless in her short time in TNA and I don't see it being any different if she signs with WWE.

you are in a group of about a handful of people that actually care if a woman gets signed or not. to be honest, if they did away with the entire divas/knockouts division, i wouldn't care much.

marshall is fine as shit, but "fine" doesn't equal good wrestling. So no to resigning, get rid of all the divas, they're all a waste.

Plus people forget that she's caring for her's & Lashley's babyso maybe she best just stick to her modelling that she's been doing

Even if she is not carrying a baby or anything, I really don't think she has much to offer to the WWE, first, she can barely make a move and as far as mouth pieces go, I can imagine a lot of people better than her to put wrestlers over.

So in reality I don't think she can offer something to the mix there.

Yes, resign her!

We deserve to see that ass shaking on our TVs again.

.. or thinking twice, just resign her ass!

Why in God's green Earth would the WWE want to resign Kristal Marshall? She has absolutely nothing to offer the company except for using her as a non-wrestling personality as her wrestling ability is a lot to be desired. Even then, you have to remember how she got released in the first place... by refusing to partake in a storyline that involved her in a NWP role.

All she would be able to do is be an eye candy valet who barely spoke. I'm pretty sure the WWE already has females signed to the roster that can easily outperform her and be involved in much more scenarios like Natalya and Serena.

Yes, resign her!

We deserve to see that ass shaking on our TVs again.

.. or thinking twice, just resign her ass!

I'll never forget that ass shaking moment either that was awesome, but she can be used in the ring too, but really I dont even feel like arguing this now. But I'll always be a Diva Supporter I love that they're hot, but I also love to watch them wrestle, it's truly not all about them in Bra & Panties Matches etc for me.

I love watching HOT women wrestle though so bringing her back would be good besides we could use some more color in the Divas Division. I'm still waiting for Alicia Fox to become the first Divas Champion

But if Kristal came back she could do it in a surprise return in a title match on Raw

This would be a very unnecessary move. Kristal was nothing more than another pretty face and hot body in WWE, and there are enough divas on the roster who can fill that role. Her storyline with Teddy Long was okay, but other than that, she really didn't do anything memorable while in WWE. She showed signs of a good heel in TNA, but WWE has Maryse and Michelle McCool. There's no reason to re-sign her. Plus, the whole mouthpiece role has been pretty dead in WWE for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back