• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should The WWE Have Another Wrestler Go Undefeated At Wrestlemania?

:undertaker2:First, my opinion is that if Taker looses then the streak is meaningless, and they should leave it alone...

But, if Taker retires undef, then definitely. It would be cool to see someone get close, but not too close. It would have to be someone really good though, that's the problem.

IMO, I don't think Taker needs the streak. It looks good on paper, but it makes the matches predictable. Then again, they've pushed it this far, so he might as well stay undef. Actually, the only person who I'd want to defeat him is Michaels, but I'm still conflicted about it.:icon_confused:

:undertaker2:If anyone else WaS to have an undefeated streak it would have to be like Hogan,H,or Cena.
I dont think they EveR planned this for Mark.It just became part of the yearly plot to defeat seamingly unbeatable opponents ,till someone in WWE went Duh-hey,I tink we got a winning streak here..I dont think any wrestler starting today would expect to appear in WM 15 times let alone win it.Unless Takers retiring AT WM,I dont think his streak should end,certainly never be broken,It would be pointless on the midcard & spoil the at times monthly handover of titles..Its the big question though,Who buries the Deadman..

I dont think it should end. I cant see him wrestling for longer. I can see him stopping when he reaches 20 in the streak. I think he has earned it and it should be respected.

Lol Side note Hulk Hogan is 9-0 at Summerslam and no one says anything about that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back