Should Micheals go to Smackdown?

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, so say Shawn Micheals came back and had a breif feud with Orton and lost the feud. Then for some reason HBK jumped to Smackdown. This could create for some damn good matches such as HBK vs Taker rematch, HBK vs Punk, HBK vs Jericho, HBK vs Hardy and HBK vs Morrison.
Even though some of those matches have happened, I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

So What are your opinions on this? Would it be cool if he jumped to Smackdown, or should he stay on RAW?

I agree i could see Shawn Micheals dominate on SmackDown then on Raw he really dosnt have a place in mind like who would he feud with??? MVP? Haha Kofi? I just dont see any of these to be exciting

On SmackDown he would have the potential to be World Champ and on Raw i couldnt see him as WWE Champ plus we could have whole bunch of different rivalrys on SmackDown such as Micheals vs Edge or Micheals vs Taker or Micheals vs Hardy and i could even see a Micheals vs Morrison and even a Micheals vs Cm Punk

If Shawn did jump ship to Smackdown this would be the perfect time becuase we could see Vince buying Shawns contract from Trump and he could lead Vinces superstars agenst Trumps superstars if thats how that storyline plays out haha just a thought

:wcw:

I've thought for a good while now that HBK going to Smackdown could be really fresh for the WWE. He's been on RAW since his comeback all those years ago and he has largely exhausted his options of RAW, give or take one or two possible feuds following the Draft. But yes, on Smackdown he could enter into some really strong programs with Edge, Punk, Jeff Hardy and John Morrison to name a few and maybe even a long awaited rematch from Wrestlemaina with the Undertaker. Overall, this could be great for Michaels, the WWE and us as fans.

I would like Michaels to go to Smackdown. It would be something new and he can have fresh feuds with Punk and Edge. A win over HBK would help Punk greatly as champion and he could help Morrison transition into the main-event as Edge is helping him. Plus, if Hardy or Mysterio will be leaving within the year, they need another face and HBK will fit nicely into that role.

It would be nice. Not absolutely crucial, but it would be great. Smackdown will do fine without HBK, of course, but I'm not sure how well HBK will cope without Smackdown. He's feuded with virtually everyone on RAW - apart from MVP and Kofi, but they're both face, and so is he. Turning either of them just to feud with Michaels would be dumb. Really that leaves just the Miz or Matt Hardy, and while he should put them over (certainly Miz, at any rate) he probably won't.

On Smackdown he can feud with Edge, Punk and Shelton if he stays face, or Morrison, Rey or Hardy if he turns heel. But Jesus doesn't like heels. Shit, though, a face/face feud with JoMo would work fine for Wrestlemania, and would a nice way to pass the torch.

I think it'd be a good move for him to go to SD he could feud with everyone metioned and others like Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Haas and Knox. He'd be one of the Main Eventers since SD isn't as crowded as Raw. Which means title riegns for him if he wants them. But I think staying Raw would be a better move because he could have a less demanding schedule with more Main Eventer sto fill his slot and at his age that's a good thing. There's always hope for a "one night only" DX reunion so him on Raw would helo ratings with everyone watching hoping for a DX reunion.
Bottom line: HBK should RAW

I agree he should go, but if he does he'll have to find a different day to go to church. Smackdown is more wrestling oriented and there are fresh guys for him to work with. They are also more talented, in-ring wise.

The RAW main event scene is stale, and RAW is a place where mid-carders go to die. MVP and Matt Hardy seem like jokes since they got drafted.

I do believe the reason they have for Micheals not making a permanent stint on Smackdown is because of his Bible Meetings(If I heard correctly). If Micheals found a way to make his schedule work it'd be great to see him on Smackdown. I think Micheals on Smackdown would be a breath of fresh air. I think Micheals will definitely show he is having fun on Smackdown. He definitely can put over some young heels like Ziggler and Know and have some epic encounters with damn pretty much anybody on that roster. Smackdown is a more wrestling oriented show and I believe a showman like Micheals will feel right at home on that Roster.

Come on I think if Micheals is about to retire he can sacrifice his extra day of church a week for 6-12 months before he retires. I mean if he isn't going to switch rosters then make him GM of Raw cause as far as fueds I think Micheals has tapped out all the resources on Raw. I'd like to see him give the rub to Matt Hardy and Miz cause they can definitely benefit from it.

Yeah, HBK should go to SmackDown. He's one of a few stars on Raw who wasn't been on the Smackdown roster. There are many other superstars on SD he could compete with. I doubt he would get anymore face time on Raw, so I definately would love to see him move from Monday nights to Friday nights.

I honestly do't think he will move over to smakdown since he will then be a title contender and then have a muh more demading schedule then his body can stand. He fueded with jericho already and something tells me that wwe will find a way to screw up a edge fued. On raw he could fued with hardy or miz, proviing two nice fueds and I'm honestly dying to see himfued with miz. I do hate HBK, but I think miz will make him less boring since i cant remeber the last ime he was actally intresting to me. Plus MVP could fued with micheals in a face vs face us title thing. Same with Kofi so there are posibilities. I think that a smackdown move makes no legit sence.

Thank You for posting this thread. I was just thinking the same thing a while back. IMO HBK needs to go to Smackdown. On Smackdown, he can have some great feuds with Hardy, Punk, Edge just to name names. He's getting stale on Raw and there isn't much for him there. He sorda gets lost in the shuffle on Raw. Back in the day he was one of the top guys and headlining PPVS and having main event feuds. Now look at him, hasn't had any title in what seems like years and doesn't seem to have that many interesting feuds these days.

Thank You for posting this thread. I was just thinking the same thing a while back. IMO HBK needs to go to Smackdown. On Smackdown, he can have some great feuds with Hardy, Punk, Edge just to name names. He's getting stale on Raw and there isn't much for him there. He sorda gets lost in the shuffle on Raw. Back in the day he was one of the top guys and headlining PPVS and having main event feuds. Now look at him, hasn't had any title in what seems like years and doesn't seem to have that many interesting feuds these days.
I thought that's because HBK stated he didn't want the title.

HBK on Smackdown would definately be a fresh change of pace. He has never been a permenent part of the Smackdown roster, which I always believed because he such was a big mainstay on RAW during it's golden years, even before the attitude era. He has nothing left to do on RAW, although I would like to see him give the rub to Matt Hardy as those two have only been in the ring together once.

HBK goes to church on a Tuesday, so he'll never take a move to Smackdown. But I say take the church to HBK on Smackdown.

As WWEs highest paid performer per working day I say that HBK should do exactly what he's told. That would be a move to Smackdown. If he's truly changed than he won't be a awkward twat and he'll move shows for the benefit of the promotion and it's younger stars.

I think it would be awesome if HBK moved over to the blue brand. Smackdown has a whole bunch of guys that HBK can feud. We can finally see the much awaited HBK vs Moreison feud, or we can see another epic HBK vs Y2J feud. Or we could have Edge vs HBK, HBK vs Punk. The oppurtunities are endless. The only problem is, HBK has his bible reading section on the day smackdown is taped. If that can be sorted, HBK will make a great addition to Smackdown.

I don't see why it would be good but it wouldn't be bad either. He really hasn't had a big feud with anyone on the roster in a long time as he was with JBL and Taker for the end of the year. As long as he's not with Jericho, he's got a year of no big feuds to repeat. He can be put with just about anyone and it would work just fine. If you want to move him, that would be fine. However, I think he'd be better used being put into the Raw main event to just give it a breat of air.

HELL YEAH!
HBK on Smackdown would be fresh New matches, new feuds, and he could put over guys like Morrison and Punk! And he'd be the perfect top baby face since Hardy and Mysterio might leave soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back