Should I save and get Quantum Break on Xbox One?

Piss Bucket

Future British World Champ
Big fan of story driven games, and have watched footage of QB on YouTube and it looks quite good.

Game are doing pre-orders for £39.99 with a free Alan Wake Xbox 360 download bonus, tempting but I'm skint at the moment and don't have the 40 quid to pre-order.

So anyway, should I look it up after my Birthday in 2 weeks? See what loot I get from various relatives?

You say you are 39 years old, but I'm sorry you talk like a 14 year old saving his allowance. For the record my son has an XBox and I don't think he has asked for it, but mind you that means nothing. He's more into Call of Duty, God of War, and Halo for both machines, Xbox and Playstation. His birthday is next month and I usually know by now what to get him.

You say you are 39 years old, but I'm sorry you talk like a 14 year old saving his allowance. For the record my son has an XBox and I don't think he has asked for it, but mind you that means nothing. He's more into Call of Duty, God of War, and Halo for both machines, Xbox and Playstation. His birthday is next month and I usually know by now what to get him.

Their are people that are poor you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back