• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I change my name on here?

Should I change my name on here?

• Yes

• No

• Who the hell is NoFate007?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
Been toying with the idea in my head. I have no clue what I would change it to, as I've only really used 4 user names for various things within the past couple of years: ToeKneeManGo (my name), ToeKnee, NoFate, and Etcetera, with or without the "007" tacked on the end. But I've been "NoFate007" on here the entire time. Never changed it in the slightest bit. Not even to "Nofate007" lol.

Thoughts? Concerns? Third thing?

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;900856]NoFate2009 I like that it keeps your name so we know who you are still but you put 2009 for the new year.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

only change it if you change it too, 007etafon

No, I hate when people go around changing their name, it's annoying and if they do it often enough it's ahrd a fuck to even remember who's who

I've gotten used to NoFate007....Long as you don't change your avatar.....I thought Becca was a different person when she changed hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back