• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Short Rants on Many WWE Topics

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello, all. I'm going to be continuing my opinions on certain Wrestling Topics and so in this thread i'm going to name a problem and then provide a one sentence reason why it is a problem.

Intercontinental Cup Cancel

So instead of a tournament that could have added prestige, we get two months of Bo Dallas....who you know could have been in the tournament.

Diva Star Power

There is absolutely no star power, can you tell me definetly who the greatest diva star is? No.

Sin Cara still doesn't speak

If you ever want to do a singles match with him versus Mystertio he needs to speak english.

Tensai was once Albert

That totally killed his push, cause he could actually be good.

Jack Swagger Is Not A Face

More on this later, but if you want to reinvent his character whilst making Antonio look good make Swagger defend the U.S.A

Teddy Long and Vicky are...

Give them actual titles already.

Dolph Ziggler Continues to Lose

Also an interesting topic that I will look int further, Dolph needs to pick up wins.

John Cena vs The Shield

Shield Has to Win, but John Cena can not lose...

Mizless Mania?

I don't see the Miz continuing his U.S feud into Mania so what will he do?

Brodus Clay is Brodus Clay

He needs to be a monster. I'm bored.

Feel free to add your own.

Hello, all. I'm going to be continuing my opinions on certain Wrestling Topics and so in this thread i'm going to name a problem and then provide a one sentence reason why it is a problem.
Good for you.

So instead of a tournament that could have added prestige, we get two months of Bo Dallas....who you know could have been in the tournament.
I thought the Intercontinetal Cup was still going to take place? Their just giving Bo Dallas a little spot light.

Diva Star Power

There is absolutely no star power, can you tell me definetly who the greatest diva star is? No.
Actually, I can. The best Diva "Star" as you say is Natalya. She is the only wrestler who can actually wrestle on the roster.

If you ever want to do a singles match with him versus Mystertio he needs to speak english.
Alot of wrestlers have gotten over with out speaking. See Abyss before Sting got him to talk in TNA. They could have Mysterio do most of the talking. How do you know Sin Cara wont speak soon?

Tensai was once Albert

He was never going to be a star. Ever. He might get a push as a Tag Team Champion though with Brodus Clay.

More on this later, but if you want to reinvent his character whilst making Antonio look good make Swagger defend the U.S.A
So what? Swagger probably wouldn't make a good face. He would have to change everything. His name. His gimmick. His look. His voice. His moves. Everything.

Assistant to the General Manager and Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW.

Also an interesting topic that I will look int further, Dolph needs to pick up wins.
So what if he is losing? His winning when it counts like vs. Cena at TLC...

John Cena vs The Shield

Not Really. Shield just need to stop pissing with Cena and move on to someone else.

Mizless Mania?

I was thinking if he doesn't wrestle... A Miz TV special at Wrestlemania with all the 2013 Hall Of Fame Class?

Not Really. Brodus Clay's gimmick is already working. He just needs a shove towards a title belt.

I love when people use prestige for a prop. If you want to get someone/something prestige, give it a good storyline. A boring tournament is not a good storyline. Still, it would probably end up being better than whatever they're going to do between these two. Not to mention, your point about how he could've just been in the tournament makes the most sense.

Diva Star Power

All of the diva's are bad right now. The only positive of none of the Diva's having credibility is the fact that it can't hurt them to build one up again. Natalya the obvious choice.

Yep.

Tensai was once Albert

His gimmick was never going to get over seriously. Even if he wasn't Albert. Frankly, he might not be bad in a comedy face role. He won't have anything serious, but as some people in the IWC fail to realize (think Isenberg and his "Reaction" rants), there needs to be comedy segments in professional wrestling.

This is an obvious WWE fail. It amazes me how this isn't blatantly apparent to them.

Why does it matter? Frankly, without titles, they seem to be without storylines, which is a good thing considering the Face/heel GM vs. the face/heel wrestler is played out.

Yes and no. The irony of people comparing him to Shawn Michaels is that since DZ and SM are so good at making others look good, they lose more because of it. There's a reason SM is so highly regarded in the IWC while he only won the WWE Title twice.

I am in no way saying DZ should lose as much as he currently is, but it also gets blown out of proportion by people because they're so on their knees for him.

John Cena vs The Shield

What I bolded is completely false. The Shield had to win their first big match, which they did in an amazing fashion at TLC. Frankly, they've been doing the same old shit for so long it's time for a payoff. As long as they look strong, which I guarantee they will, they will be put over just fine. Remember, they're going against 3 of the biggest, strongest faces in the WWE. Losing to them isn't exactly going to bury them.

Mizless Mania?

Maybe something a babyface might do... Frankly, him standing up to Lesnar was the first time he ever really sacrificed himself as a face. I thought Miz would make a great face when he finally turned, but they pulled it off so lackluster that it hasn't quite gotten over. But, they'll probably stick him in some mixed wrestler tag team match or something. It really depends on what happens at EC between him and Cesaro. You know, the guy who should be feuding with Swagger... :shrug:

He's gotten too over with the kiddies for that. Besides, Mark Henry is back now to fill in the monster heel category.

Feel free to add your own.

Even if they make the WWE Title match at WM29 Rock/Punk/Cena, I still won't give a crap about Lesnar/HHH, like I didn't the first time. If they make it only Rock/Cena II, that'll just make it worse because it's a second rematch. Rock/Cena is big enough for a rematch, especially with the Title on the line. Lesnar/HHH is not.

You want a rant? Jack Swagger should NOT be the man that defeats Cesaro for the United States Championship, it should be "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. Rant over.

Why hold a tournament when the champion was bested on consecutive nights by someone? That should earn a championship feud. Besides, Bo Dallas winning a tournament either kills the underdog shock value (if the tourney has people that matter) or it produces an undeserving candidate (if the tourney is a bunch of nobodies). It makes sense for WWE to give an NXT guy a Rumble Spot (they should do it every year actually).
Diva Star Power

Ever? Trish Stratus, easy. Lita is a close second. Sable a close third.
Currently? Nobody, they all suck.

Then he should learn English. If I recall correctly it's not exactly a gimmick that he doesn't speak English. He legit isn't conversational in English.

And is it hard to give him a manager? I mean Great Khali had a manager and was a singles star who couldn't speak English. Sure he sucks as a wrestler and all, but he was able to not speak English and be either a Face or a Heel.

Tensai was once Albert

Shame, too. I liked Albert. He was solid. Shitty gimmicks aside, he was pretty decent in the ring.

God for a second I thought you were gonna say a couple, I was about to barf. Then came to the realization that this would be a pretty good idea.

John Cena vs The Shield

Screw that, Shield can lose easily. It's Cena/Sheamus/Ryback. Shield winning is unrealistic.
Mizless Mania?

The Shield. Ryback/Miz/Maddox(sadly) with Flair in their corner vs. Shield with Paul Heyman. Miz turns and aligns with The Shield. Or Miz doesn't turn and continues to be stuck in no-mans land as a shitty-ass face.

Screw that, Funkasaurus is amazing. Tag Team with him and Tensai will be cool. Although teaming with Zack Ryder would be cooler.

Screw that, Shield can lose easily. It's Cena/Sheamus/Ryback. Shield winning is unrealistic.

While i agree that Shield can lose easily, it's not unrealistic if they do beat Cena, Sheamus & Ryback. Their match at TLC put over the fact that they can work better as a unit than anyone else. They beat Ryback and Hell No with this tactic so they can beat Cena, Sheamus & Ryback with it. One great thing about the match is that I don't know(Or care) who will win.

While i agree that Shield can lose easily, it's not unrealistic if they do beat Cena, Sheamus & Ryback. Their match at TLC put over the fact that they can work better as a unit than anyone else. They beat Ryback and Hell No with this tactic so they can beat Cena, Sheamus & Ryback with it. One great thing about the match is that I don't know(Or care) who will win.
1. In a TLC match, weapons were allowed. That wouldn't be the case now as the match would end in a Disqualification.
2. In a TLC match, can triple team everyone. That wouldn't be the case now as the match would end in a Disqualification.
3. Daniel Bryan and Kane are good. Sheamus is better, and John Cena is leaps and bounds better.

If it's inside the chamber, then it helps The Shield. But if it under normal 6-man tag rules, it is vastly in the favor of a dominant beast (Ryback), former 3-Time World Champion (Sheamus), and Greatest Superstar of This Generation (Cena).

If it's inside the chamber, then it helps The Shield. But if it under normal 6-man tag rules, it is vastly in the favor of a dominant beast (Ryback), former 3-Time World Champion (Sheamus), and Greatest Superstar of This Generation (Cena).

Because I'm petty:

HA!

Team work wins, all the time. Every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back