• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopped on Black Friday, its madness.

So I woke up at 2:30 a.m. to go wait in line at Wal-Mart, it opened at 5 a.m. The wife wanted an emachine laptop that was $198. There must have been 1500 people in that line to get in. I was about 200 people back. Within five minutes of getting into the store, they were out of the laptops she wanted. Had to shell out another $100 to get her another one. Not bad because its a better laptop, but that shit was gone within five minutes of the store opening.

Shits crazy. Never again.

More fool you.

That is one thing I would NEVER do. Then again, luckily, it's not a huge thing over in the U.K.
But if it was, I'd stay away, that's for sure.

Yeah people are crazy on black friday. I don't go out and do that shit. I was at my gym locker this morning and it's by a TV. They were talking about how Kohl's had over a 1000 people waiting when it opened at 3 a.m.

On another note, our Wal-Mart didn't even close being that it's a 24 hour one. Surprised yours did at all.

ya got my gf the 399 laptop stood in line for 7 hours. better then people at best buy where people where waiting outside for 10 hours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back