Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Wrestler's Real Name: Pete Fisher (most people just call him Shock by now, though)
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Shock
Wrestlers Nickname: N/A
Height: 6’ 7”
Weight: 303 lbs.
Hometown: Grand-Mere, Quebec, Canada
Resides: Brooklyn, New York
Billed From: Brooklyn, New York by way of Grand-Mere, Quebec, Canada
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Unknown.
-----------Eye color: Pure white.
-----------Facial Hair: Unknown.
-----------Ring Attire: His mask (black with blue designs and lightning bolts on it), a black wristband on his left wrist, long black tights with a blue lightning bolt design on each side, and black boots with blue laces.
-----------Backstage Attire: Same as his ring attire, but with a black sleeveless shirt.
-----------Physical Features: Moderately muscular, large, but his facial features are unknown.
-----------Tattoos: A blue tattoo of a lightning bolt on his upper left arm, almost exactly like the ones on his tights.
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Face (but the Abyss or Undertaker kind of face, still a brutal wrestler)
Gimmick: A man who takes major pride in his wrestling ability and his mask. He will beat down anyone who stands in his way. He does not talk much.
Strengths: athletic, power wrestler, good at playing mind games, fights fairly
Weaknesses: small, quick wrestlers, taunts a lot, has sustained concussions in the past
Trained By: Taught himself, although has seemed to learn quite a bit from watching powerhouses such as Scott Steiner and Big Show.
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
ShockWrestlerPicture-1.png

The picture above is a combo of a mask I found online, Chris Jericho's body, and photoshopped pants and eyes.
Brief History: Growing up in Grand-Mere, Quebec, Pete Fisher had it easy. Surrounded by fun activities and beautiful scenery, he never really had to fight for much. He had been a wrestling fan since the age of four. When he turned fourteen, he decided to make himself a wrestling mask. His parents took it away, saying it was dumb and childish. He never forgave them. One year later, Pete decided that he needed some challenges in his life and used his vast wealth in savings to get on a plane to Brooklyn, New York, where he lived in a crappy apartment and attended local wrestling shows, also watching WWE and TNA 24/7. Once he decided to start wrestling, at 18, he got a mask (nobody knows who makes his new masks). No one has seen him with his mask off since. He has long since forgotten his family and does not speak much, due to not having to for years. Pete Fisher has long since died out, having Shock take his place.
Title History: N/A
Entrance Music: Thunderhorse by Dethklok
Entrance description: Thunderhorse begins playing, and after the angel part in the beginning, the lights flash on and off blue for about 2 seconds, and Shock bursts out, arms out, showing his muscles. Then, he lifts his arms slowly in a Kane-like motion, and then bends forward and back up again, throwing his arms into the air menacingly as the lights flicker. He walks toward the ring, where he rolls in under the bottom rope. He then does the taunt (with the lights flickering) one more time in the center of the ring.
Finishers:
Shock Bomb (Argentine into Spinning Powerbomb)
Thunder Clap (Stops the mat with right foot twice as hard as he can and uses an Edgecution type Facebuster)
15 Most used moves:
Shocking Combination (Three Short-Arm Clotheslines)
Lightning Strikes (Top rope flying Double Axe Handle)
Spinning Polish Hammer
Powerslam
Running Clothesline
Big Boot
Running Leg Drop
Belly-to-Belly Suplex
German Suplex
Leaping DDT
Running STO
Spear
Senton Splash
Stinger Splash
Electric Chair

Sample RP:
We come up on an empty, grassy field with a thunderstorm raging. “Thunderhorse” begins to play faintly in the background. All of a sudden, one lightning bolt strikes in the center of the screen. A man in a black and blue mask appears and begins to speak in a deep voice.

My past has been forgotten. My future has been laid out before me.

The man falls silent. A lightning bolt strikes him and he disappears. Another strikes a few yards away, and the man appears again. As we zoom in on him, he speaks again.

Wrestling is who I am, and all that I do. I have come to side with those who share my beliefs, and punish those who disgrace them. There are no jokes. No gimmicks.

Another bolt strikes and he appears right in front of the camera. He speaks, but this time, it sounds like a demonic double voice.

I will SHOCK the world, for that is who I am.

The camera zooms out so we can see his whole self. He holds arms out and points his head up, like he is waiting to be taken to heaven. He then claps above himself and lightning and thunder engulf the area. Shock disappears completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back