Shhh... Let Immortal Sleep

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
This week featured not a single mention of the Immortal faction. How did the show feel? Yeah, same old, same old. But at the same time, guys like Abyss, Gunner, Jarrett and Ray acted solely on their own. And it felt perfectly right. They got their limelight on their own as opposed to being by association. Meanwhile Hulk Hogan actually played the role of a GM as opposed to being an outside figure speaking for the group who just happens to own the company.

At this point, if they stopped mentioning Immortal, nobody would be bothered. It's purpose failed when Jeff Hardy himself failed. Sure, the idea of feuding with Fortune can still go, but what's the point with such little star power? Add Anderson? Why? This week clearly showed that Immortal needs Anderson more than he needs the faction. Immortal has become irrelevant. It's merely a bus to carry 11 guys to the ring while of them cut promos.

There was no mention of fortune for that matter. I thought immortal was disconnected and didn't make sense as a faction. They were all second tier stars after hardy went out.

But, Fortune, if it is gone, is a little sad for me. Of course the minute they turned face was a bad omen. I still say fortune should have turned on AJ. AJ becomes the face the company needed and fortune could have be led by Roode. That faction could have been the one Hogan, Flair, and Bischoff pushed.

There was no mention of fortune for that matter. I thought immortal was disconnected and didn't make sense as a faction. They were all second tier stars after hardy went out.

But, Fortune, if it is gone, is a little sad for me. Of course the minute they turned face was a bad omen. I still say fortune should have turned on AJ. AJ becomes the face the company needed and fortune could have be led by Roode. That faction could have been the one Hogan, Flair, and Bischoff pushed.

I think Fourtune is going to go through some turnover. The ideal group would be Danials, Kaz, AJ, and Roode with AJ and Danials acting as the Tag Team. Then they could push that group to the moon by giving them all the belts. However that is the ideal group, as we know Pro Wrestling only makes the ideal decision every once in a very long while.

I think I would have been okay with Chris Harris joining the group and use the FreeBird rule for the Tag Titles with Roode and Storm as “AMWBM Inc.” or “American’s Most Wanted Beer Money Inc.”

Only if the Main Event Mafia return happened, we could have a three sided feud with the M. E. Mob, Immortal and Fortune.

Not mentioning Immortal and Fortune this week was a bit refreshing. I was wondering why Mexican America just busted down Hollywood Hulk Hogan’s door that easy. Where was Immortal?? I bet Hogan missed Murphy and Terry now.

When TNA starts an angle/storyline, and completely neglects to follow up, I usually complain. I hate lazy storytelling, and that's usually what I think of storylines which end without proper closure. However, Immortal is a different story.

Please, I'm begging you guys -- let it end, with no follow up. No closure. Just end it. Personally, I have never cared for Immortal. I thought it was flawed from the start, and has only gotten worse. Dump it, please.

Let these guys do their own thing. Bully Ray is as important, right now, as he has ever been (singles career). Jeff Jarrett is no longer someone I want to see go away. He's more entertaining now than ever before.

I doubt Immortal is done with, though. Hogan and Bischoff love giant heel stables, especially ones they control. I can see Anderson joining. I would guess Hogan and Bischoff believe they are one major heel away from Immortal dominating the wrestling world, brother. Too bad the group stinks, and Anderson isn't a major... anything.

Now I have to agree that Immortal is terriable but if they put Anderson in the stable, it would hurt Anderson more.

Anderson brings a lot to the show, he makes it entertaining and I'd rather see him chewing gum in peoples faces than seeing Gunner wrestle anyday and Abyss, I hate him more now than I did when he ran around with the hall of fame ring.

The point is, Hogan and Bischoff came in and has turned TNA into something it was never intended to be. True they may have helped in a sense of bringing in some names, some but honestly bring the X-division back up instead of having the Immortal group

since we're on the subject of Immortal, i have one question : where is The Nature Boy ? i havent seen him on Impact for the past 2-3 weeks. he also wasn't at Slammiversary. what's going on here ! he clearly needs to be on the show every week without fail. i can care less for Foley as i've never been a fan of his so i wont miss him at all but Flair ? no one compares to this guy. is there some type of money/contract issue going on ?

since we're on the subject of Immortal, i have one question : where is The Nature Boy ? i havent seen him on Impact for the past 2-3 weeks. he also wasn't at Slammiversary. what's going on here ! he clearly needs to be on the show every week without fail. i can care less for Foley as i've never been a fan of his so i wont miss him at all but Flair ? no one compares to this guy. is there some type of money/contract issue going on ?

from my understanding he going through some legal issues. There been some reports about that, but if that's not true, then i don't get why put him on tv then take him off after the beating of bobby roode and then take him off for couple weeks. honestly i don't know what's the problem with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back