Shaun Of The Dead Review

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
Boring and stupid humor! The humor is not enjoyable and it feels forced and inappropriate in light of the tragic events that have just occurred - like telling jokes at a funeral. The death could have fit the story if it had happened off-screen or at least been given much less screen time. Instead, nearly four minutes are spent showing the same character die twice, and in Shaun of the Dead, a film that is mostly played for laughs, such an extended and heartbreaking death scene is a betrayal of the fun and cheats. Dont waste your time watching this movie.

Review of Shaun of The Dead. Obviously missing the point of the movie. This is not by me, I love Pegg.

Sounds like your standard "I dont liek dis so it muss be stoopid" comment. Some get humor and others don't. Like I don't find Dane Cook funny. That's me. But I am not going to go the extra mile and call someone that does enjoy his jokes a ******.

No you don't see the point. If you've seen Shaun of The Dead or Hot Fuzz people mean nothing in that movie. This person put their heart into the characters and were surprised a comedy-horror moved on quickly.

Oh, and people that like Dane Cook are ******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back