Sexy Sig Request (Uber Rep! UBER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I need someone to help me make this super sexy and delicious graphic for my sig. Uber rep shall be handed your way!

What I'm looking for is this picture

Konnan033.jpg

With the words "Konnan + xfearbefore 4ever!" at the bottom.

Also, I'd like a heart around Konnan's wonderful face.

Can someone do this for me?!??!?! PLEASE?!?!?

I need someone to help me make this super sexy and delicious graphic for my sig. Uber rep shall be handed your way!

Konnan033.jpg

Okay, that looks fun. I'll get right on it.

Konnan033.jpg

Would you mind if I also took a shot at this? No need for rep, but this seems like a fun thing to try out. :D

EDIT: So I just made one, not my best, but I tried LOL:

2heg5sj.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

i'd have repped u for that agrex...but i'm too much of a prude when it comes to rep...need to spread it a bit more

You bastard xfear. You stole my idea. I was going to request this. I've taken a pic of myself kissing a mate. I wanted somebody to impose Konnan's face onto it. I hate you.

Would you mind if I also took a shot at this? No need for rep, but this seems like a fun thing to try out. :D

EDIT: So I just made one, not my best, but I tried LOL:

2heg5sj.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Wow I really like this one dragon, think it's better than the other. No offence meant obviously. Good work :)

You bastard xfear. You stole my idea. I was going to request this. I've taken a pic of myself kissing a mate. I wanted somebody to impose Konnan's face onto it. I hate you.

Lmao. Wow that sounds interesting. Can we pretty please see the pic??

I don't really want to post pics of myself. I was only willing to do it for the Konnan sig. It wouldn't be the same now. I also like knowing that if I passed somebody like you, Luther or Jonny on the street I could say hello and you'd have no idea who I am. If you saw mu=y face that would be ruined.

Haha that would be pretty funny actually. I doubt you'd recognise me if you saw me though. And now if some random person I'm supposed to know says hi to me I'll be like..Jake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back