Daffney sigz Competition!!!!

GenMe

GenMe
Ok so im a Big Daff fan cause come on we all know this chick so super hot....so im looking for a cool hot sexy zombie daffney sigz.And i really want to see who makes the Best Sig of her.I really love Hitmans work,Docs Work but really who ever is down to make me a hot ass daffney sig i will really appreciate that.....thanks......hope to hear from all the sig makers......Who ever wins get a rep from me....

I support this. Daffney is my current "IT" girl for wrestling. Like fuck if I want a sig of her. I just wanna see smexy sigs. NorCal rep for good tries.

DN probably has this one in the bag. Best Daffney sigger in the biz. I'll throw one of my works in with this:

2d2c9j7.png

Solid work as always Docster. Can't wait to see what DN has up his sleeve. And I would so let Daffney play with my balls any day of the week.

Nice sigs Doc and Hitman i really like both lets just wait for DN's sig.But really Doc and Hitman you guys have some really good sigs...

Sorry for my random absense. Tons of stuff happening with family and work. I had to throw one together. I was aiming for three, but got one and a half done.

purpleDaffUnger.png

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1809463 said:
DN probably has this one in the bag. Best Daffney sigger in the biz. I'll throw one of my works in with this:

2d2c9j7.png

I really like the background she looks awesome theo nice job..

Yeah, DigitalNight will probably clean house, but...

daffney.png

I really like how the background turned out, and Daffney makes me happy in my pants.

She looks zombie looking because of all the whiteness in her body wow Awesome.I like the background but its a bit plain but i like it ...Nice Job Doc

tought choice mmmmm well like i had said before i like everyones sig i know this might be stupid but for me everyone is the winner i will give rep points to everybody if thats ok with doc,hitman and dn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back